★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: WitchHut LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 66.2 MB
  • Version: 1.74
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Now FREE!

Original and insanely funny. You just cant stop tapping!"

Shoot for the stars and soar beyond the Big Apples streets in Sewer Escape - New York!

Escaping the laboratory of the crazy scientist, Dr. Madbrain, for New Yorks sewers system, three little hamsters (Kenny, Al and Bert) eat a radioactive sludge and fall asleep. Amazingly, Al and Bert awake with smarts, creativity and a genius level intellect while Kennys only transformation is a green eye. Armed with a new motivation, the enlightened rodents set their sights on escaping their underground lair and finding freedom above the citys skyline. Help the fugitive critters in their mission by using the gravity defying gadgets of their sophisticated lab to shoot Kenny skyward and reach the world above.

With 5 unique play zones and 40 fantastic trophies to collect, navigate tricky passages while enjoying a host of hilarious characters.

What lies above, will be revealed after this final experiment!

-- Features --

EMBARK ON A LIBERATING ADVENTURE
- 5 different play zones to discover and explore
- 13 funny characters to meet in your adventure

HAVE FUN WITH KOOKY CONTRAPTIONS
- 25 crazy inventions to improve your performance
- 5 extreme power-ups
- 40 glorious trophies to collect

EXCITING EXTRAS
- Stunning retina display illustrations
- Lots of ongoing bonus items
- Music by Byron

For more Sewer Escape fun, visit Kenny, Al & Bert on FB - www.facebook.com/SewerEscape or stop by www.sewerescape.com

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 63.2 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

***** Special introductory price for a limited time! *****

“Original and insanely funny. You just can’t stop tapping!"

Shoot for the stars and soar beyond the Big Apple’s streets in Sewer Escape - New York!

Escaping the laboratory of the crazy scientist, Dr. Madbrain, for New York’s sewers system, three little hamsters (Kenny, Al and Bert) eat a radioactive sludge and fall asleep. Amazingly, Al and Bert awake with smarts, creativity and a genius level intellect while Kenny’s only transformation is a green eye. Armed with a new motivation, the enlightened rodents set their sights on escaping their underground lair and finding freedom above the city’s skyline. Help the fugitive critters in their mission by using the gravity defying gadgets of their sophisticated lab to shoot Kenny skyward and reach the world above.

With 5 unique play zones and 40 fantastic trophies to collect, navigate tricky passages while enjoying a host of hilarious characters.

What lies above, will be revealed after this final experiment!

-- Features --

EMBARK ON A LIBERATING ADVENTURE
- 5 different play zones to discover and explore
- 13 funny characters to meet in your adventure

HAVE FUN WITH KOOKY CONTRAPTIONS
- 25 crazy inventions to improve your performance
- 5 extreme power-ups
- 40 glorious trophies to collect

EXCITING EXTRAS
- Stunning retina display illustrations
- Lots of ongoing bonus items
- Music by Byron

For more Sewer Escape fun, visit Kenny, Al & Bert on FB - www.facebook.com/SewerEscape or stop by www.sewerescape.com
iPhone Screenshots

06-26-2013, 07:02 AM
Looks good, I'll give it a try

Game Center: sink_or_swim

06-26-2013, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Looks good, I'll give it a try
Cant wait for your imps!

This one reminds me of either doodle jump or vertical runners like Off the Leash or Danger Boat.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-26-2013, 08:32 AM
First, I think this isn't universal... seems sanuku forgot to give the Universal tag...
This one looks good, waiting for SoS impression

Game Center ID: copaeci
06-26-2013, 08:39 AM
I have to wait 10 more hours until it's available in my country :/

06-26-2013, 08:47 AM
I'll be picking this up tonight.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
06-26-2013, 05:49 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Wooo... Looks super nice. =oD
06-26-2013, 09:22 PM
You have to constantly tap your character while he is in the air. Swipe over coins to collect them. There are also many power-ups which you can upgrade in the shop. Graphics are fantastic, controls work fine and there is a Game Center Integration with 50 achievements. No in-game missions.
There's just one thing that's probably a dealbreaker for some people. Constantly tapping the character to keep him in the air is really hard. You have to concentrate every second of the game. Also this plays in landscape mode so both hands are needed. I can see people getting tired of this.. To me it's no problem for now.
Don't know if there are IAP, but you earn lots of coins while playing. No need to buy coins for real money.

06-26-2013, 09:42 PM
I've already tapped , swiped , and pounded the surface of my itouch over a billion times....what's another billion
Thanks for the info on the game sink!
06-27-2013, 01:27 AM