★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bar Oasis 1.99$ -> free

06-28-2013, 02:44 PM
Bar Oasis 1.99$ -> free

Highly recommended for the Visual Novel/Phoenix Wright fans!
06-29-2013, 08:59 PM
It's still free, grab it now! Great game; there is a sequel available as well as a free "prelude to the sequel", Bar Oasis 1.5.
06-30-2013, 07:57 AM
Oh well...miss out.
12-12-2014, 10:28 AM
I got it before it went free, but it was totally worth it. I really love bar oasis series and went ahead to get 1.5 and bought the sequel too. Still haven't gotten around to finishing the sequel cause I've been busy. But I really love this series, it's got an intriguing atmosphere as a whole. The characters are interesting and charming. And the "minigame" aspect with mixing the drinks was well incorporated.

Oh man, I should really get back to finishing the sequel. The whole series is such a gem and worth every penny. If anyone hasn't heard of it, you should definitely get it. These are the type of games that are my absolute faves in the appstore and I wish we saw more like them. These devs deserve all the support
12-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Got Bar Oasis 2 many months ago but I haven't been able to play it yet, gotta get on that soon!

Edit: Is Bar Oasis free now/soon? It's still $0.99 in Canada. Or is this thread just being revived...?

Currently playing: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery, Boson X, Wayward Souls, TWEWY, Oceanhorn

Last edited by im.krystal; 12-12-2014 at 11:38 AM.
12-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aseret View Post
I got it before it went free, but it was totally worth it. I really love bar oasis series and went ahead to get 1.5 and bought the sequel too. Still haven't gotten around to finishing the sequel cause I've been busy. But I really love this series, it's got an intriguing atmosphere as a whole. The characters are interesting and charming. And the "minigame" aspect with mixing the drinks was well incorporated.

Oh man, I should really get back to finishing the sequel. The whole series is such a gem and worth every penny. If anyone hasn't heard of it, you should definitely get it. These are the type of games that are my absolute faves in the appstore and I wish we saw more like them. These devs deserve all the support
I really want a Bar Oasis 3 But yeah go back and finish the second one, it's really great!

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.