★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Live Fire-Can't wait any longer

07-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Live Fire-Can't wait any longer

Am i the only one who has been waiting day in and day out for this Upcoming shooter? Has anyone heard any new information? Just wondering?

07-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3S View Post
Am i the only one who has been waiting day in and day out for this Upcoming shooter? Has anyone heard any new information? Just wondering?
You will know its coming when ngmoco begin to really push it.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.

07-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR3S View Post
of course theres people waiting just like you. JUST WAIT FOR IT! this game isnt your life or anything. And if it is i feel sry for you. all you can do is wait. i didnt hear anything new from them.
07-20-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm sure once they stick with a name, it will come. I just hope it's release is before Christmas.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
07-20-2009, 07:00 PM
First Minigore, now this? We don't need another "I can't wait for this" and "I think it's coming out tonight" thread.

Dude, i'm really looking forward to Livefire (or whatever) too, but there's already a thread on this game.

Why don't you just wait, and try to stop obcessing about an IPHONE GAME. Besides, being able to play Livefire, or Minigore, or WHATEVER, isn't gonna make the world a better place.

Plus, what if (god forbid) the game sucks? (GASP!!)

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.

Last edited by Squirt Reynolds; 07-20-2009 at 07:09 PM.
07-20-2009, 07:04 PM
"Can't wait any longer"...

What are you going to do if it doesn't come? I think then we'll know you're serious.

But, yeah, we don't need more of these threads cluttering the forum...please.
07-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Just be patient dammit. Pretend you never heard of it or know it exists, that's what I do.

back
07-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
Just be patient dammit. Pretend you never heard of it or know it exists, that's what I do.
This is Bat being polite
07-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
Since when has a solid online FPS sucked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
OR how about we realize that a long a game takes to come out, the better, smoother, and more perfected it will be?? It's like with I Love Katamari and Crystal Defenders. Games that were rushed out quickly to meet consumer demands, and had too many problems to be good. But later on, they were updated and became the great games they are today. It just goes to show you that there's more to game developing than people just saying "I WANT IT NOW!" and the dev/publisher publishing a perfect, awesome game within the snap of a finger.

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2

Last edited by CaseyLay; 07-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.
07-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
First Minigore, now this? We don't need another "I can't wait for this" and "I think it's coming out tonight" thread.

Dude, i'm really looking forward to Livefire (or whatever) too, but there's already a thread on this game.

Why don't you just wait, and try to stop obcessing about an IPHONE GAME. Besides, being able to play Livefire, or Minigore, or whatever, isn't gonna make the world a better place.

Dude chill out. If you don't want to read the threads, don't. No one is forcing you to read this website.