App description: "You'll have a great time with Moscow Dash on your playthrough. It's got a lot of charm thanks to its excellent presentation" - TOUCHARCADE

"It's a solid little game delivering quite a bang for your just-under-a-buck." - KOTAKU

"Expect to quite enjoy what is here..." - 148APPS

"It's easy to pick up and play. ... it is a fun little game." - Digital Noob

Defeat the monstrous mutants and barbaric brutes of Moscow is underground as you complete a dangerous delivery in Moscow Dash! Narrated through vibrant comic-book styled illustrations, Moscow Dash is easy to control arcade scrolling make for an instantly addictive and absolutely exciting shooter.

Veiled terrors have transformed the inhabitants of Moscow into horrific demons. Cast as the fearless Dude, you must survive the rampant lawlessness of the metropolisí streets, subways and the underground while transporting a mysterious package.

But beware! Everyone, from Chavs and wily grannies in the dormitories to the bureaucrats and corrupt cops on Red Square, will try to stop you. Take any gun from the armory, upgrade your abilities in battle, and collect health to kill them all!

Can you complete the task and safely deliver the package to its final destination?

-- Features --

BRUTALITY, GUTS, AND GLORY FOR ALL
- 70 episodes united in 9 levels of a single Campaign
- 33 representatives of the predatory urban fauna from Vagrants to Oligarchs
- experience Survival mode in 9 hardcore levels
- lot main types of weapons and 20 modifications for them

POWER THROUGH TO PUNISH YOUR ENEMIES
- Shoot by yourself or summon the Lads, the Mentals, and the Grannies to help you
- Cure yourself with beer and get yourself moving with an energy drink without harming your body

AN EXTRA HELPING OF AWESOMENESS

- Detailed statistics of the fights and a bunch of cool prizes for the social networks
- An outstanding progressive metal soundtrack by Darkman007

only for iPad2, iPad3, iPad4, iPad-mini, iPhone 4-4S-5, ipod 5Gen!!!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CourierHD
Twitter: www.twitter.com/StarComentRu
YouTube: http://youtu.be/Ii0GHkOEMu8

metalcasket's comments:
07-01-2013, 01:28 AM
promocodes:
KWN7RT4FE7RJ
ET4J9PELYA47
7KKEE6EFW9M6

07-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Stay classy folks...3 codes redeemed and not a single person posted. *claps slowly*
07-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Played about 15 minutes, it's a great game, balance design and amazing art work.
- Easy control, joystick and left right for shooting direction
- Player kill enemies to gain level, gain a skill point each level to stay alive
- Gun will upgrade/unlock due beating the boss.

Well done.
07-01-2013, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post
Played about 15 minutes, it's a great game, balance design and amazing art work.
- Player kill enemies to gain level, gain a skill point each level to stay alive

Well done.
Is there any consumable IAP or is the only IAP available for buying Survival Mode?

Oh, and you mind checking how big the game is uncompressed?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-01-2013, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Max_ View Post

Well done.
Agree with your feedback. But I think that maybe the gameplay still slow.

Pine Entertainment
07-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Game Impressions

Gameplay trailer added to first post.

Last edited by metalcasket; 07-02-2013 at 02:18 AM.
07-01-2013, 07:23 AM
I bought it yesterday just because of the art style.
(Seems to came out in Dec. 2012, due to my app store)

Character's movement is still slow, even after full updating. My thumb always pushes harder, thinking it helps, but it dosn't, of course.
If you don't hit the move button (after a release) exactly in the middle, then he just won't move and in a game like this, it's very annoying.

You gonna earn up to three weapons to use. Shots aren't endless.
So bullet management is important, because there is cooldown time before you can use it again. I like that, brings some tactic into the game.

I thought, i unlocked the survival mode after beating level 7 (?), but when you start it, it shows up that you have to unlock it through an IAP, one buck.

This game needs a few tweaks here and there, so i can't recommend it wholeheartetly (is this a word ?). But i have my fun with it.

Edit: my iphone says 398 MB

Last edited by Qwertz555; 07-01-2013 at 07:27 AM.
07-01-2013, 07:48 AM
To mention is definitly the cool metal soundtrack and the move/shoot buttons are customizable. Guess i said it all now.
07-01-2013, 11:07 PM
This game really fun, sure it need some tweaks like:
- Luck points, maybe i just played not very far from begin but i notice this points quite imbalance cause HP points dropped nearly every single of enemies.
- You can shoot your troops/partner, i don't know why cause you can upgrade him with your ability points but you may also kill him by mistake. This is really weird.
- Like Qwertz555 said: move speed have not improve too much with skill points