★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE!
USD5.99->FREE!!!

For the world, and for its sin, a young man meets betrayal and friendship beyond the gate!

This game features some IAP content, such as powerful items and extra dungeons. While they require additional fees, you can play through the end of the game without it.

Story

Through the excesses of science, a black sun was created, leading to energy shortages. The world faced a certain doom.
After tremendous effort, scientists discovered a chance to save their world by acquiring an unknown energy source in another world beyond the gate."
The mission to research the new world fell to a young scientist named Frain, in Schutzheim. He threw his body into the gate alone.
The other world was filled with nature and mystery, things he had never seen.
But what really awaited him was treachery and betrayal, by his own world.
People were trampled by machine soldiers, chasers were everywhere, and monsters stood in every avenue of escape
Despite these hardships, though, he found new companions who trusted and supported him.
Another-world adventure fantasy RPG on an overwhelming scale!

Adventure and deception, stretching into another world!

For the sake of his world, a young man named Frain traveled to another. However he was betrayed by his own people.
Threatened by his own world, oppressed in the new world where he was trapped, lonely and hurt. But two heroines reached out their hands to this young man, and the story went on.
Whats is the truth behind the betrayal? Can Frain return to his world? What will happen between Frain and the two heroines?
The adventure of betrayal and friendship will start, with great feeling and deception.

Dot art work in a warm atmosphere

Dot art work in expressive characters and monsters give the game a warm atmosphere
Another world beyond the gate is colored with dot art work.

A challenging game system

This game system is filled with challenging elements, including the Machina Board system through which you can learn various jobs and skills, creating weapons by collecting materials, playing various sub quests, and challenging extra dungeons, as well as the main story!

Who will you choose between the two heroines?

Bell and Aulin are the two heroines who reach out their hands to the young man Frain.
The generous sister Bell and the cheerful, spirited Aulin.
During the adventure, these two heroines show their different personalities.
Which one will you choose?

[ Get the latest information on deals and sales! ]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
http://kemcogame.com/c8QM
Like our Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global

(C)2011-2012 KEMCO/Hit-Point

Sanuku's comments:

07-01-2013, 09:23 AM
Kemco is on fire.

im a rpg loving kind of guy

07-01-2013, 09:28 AM
Aw... come-friggin-on... Not universal?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Cool. Glad to see so much love for iOS lately from Kemco.

On Android this was freemium, I wonder how it was tweaked for iOS. Hopefully it's the full premium games that Kemco stuff on iOS seems to be.

As for ports not being universal, I'm just glad we are getting these games.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
07-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Im just disappointed Kemco still doesnt make their published games Universal.
07-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
Kemco is on fire.
I read somewhere they plan to release a RPG every month.. they have over 100 jrpgs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Aw... come-friggin-on... Not universal?
Yes tis a bit annoying..
07-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchSatori View Post
I read somewhere they plan to release a RPG every month.. they have over 100 jrpgs.

Yes tis a bit annoying..
100 JRPGs? That is beyond cool. Now Kemco needs to prune down each quest so that it runs 5-6 hours top. Even at 10+ hours, I won't have enough time to play them all...
07-01-2013, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
100 JRPGs? That is beyond cool. Now Kemco needs to prune down each quest so that it runs 5-6 hours top. Even at 10+ hours, I won't have enough time to play them all...
This article http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/13...h-every-month/
07-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
5-6 hours is simply too short for this type of game
07-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtall View Post
5-6 hours is simply too short for this type of game
For 3-7 dollars, it is.

Actually, for less than $10, 5 to 6 hours is a good deal.

Oh wait, i forgot about buckholes.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-01-2013 at 12:03 PM.