This Is Not A Ball Game - 50% Off In-App Purchases (July 1st - July 8th)
Version 1.2.00 of This Is Not A Ball Game was released today in the App Store.
We're running a 4th of July promotion this week, in which all in-app purchases are 50% off from July 1st to July 8th.
Also, we've made massive changes in version 1.2.00 to overhaul a lot of mechanics and make the game more user friendly. We also fixed a lot of bugs. We hope you give it a download.
Here's the full list:
• Over 90 total levels. The last 20 new levels are focused on using the Bouncy Ball & Asteroid Balls to beat them.
• Fixed the iPod Touch controls bug.
• Fixed low memory crash on iPad Mini & other devices.
• Optimized game performance for all devices.
• Made it easier to skip videos by tapping them.
• Made game size smaller, so it's faster to download. The game is now around 145MB to download.
• Improved the tutorial.
• Only lose magic on unlocking a new level.
• Balls on the shop are cheaper.
• If you run out of magic, you can go to Target Practice.
• Fixed crashes on iPhone 4S.
• Receive more coins when you complete a level.
• Receive more tickets when you level up.
If you play our game and enjoy it could you please rate the App, so we can continue to provide you with the best possible gaming experience & provide you with new content. Thank you for your support.
Last edited by AbsurdInteractive; 07-01-2013 at 07:22 PM.