★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for the seat of your pants wild ride of your life - on a minecart!

You know, they called me stupid when I "borrowed" gold from the ol' hag in the forest. They called me mad when I stole the big Cyclop´s gold pouch. They called me crazy when I grabbed that golden tooth from Cthulhu. I wonder what they'll call me when I find the Fat Dragon´s chest? You can call me greedy, I don't care. Are you ready for the ride of your life laddy?!

Are you just as greedy? Will you risk your life to get that last gold nugget? Greedy Dwarf features 32 challenging levels that will keep you swearing under your thick dwarfish beard!

Features:
- 32 beautiful 3d levels
- Different modes of play
- Dynamic music
- Two control schemes

JoshCM's comments:
Greedy Dwarf is out now, Worldwide:

No IAP and its not endless.
07-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Game Impressions

Just bought, totally trust Josh here. Love it! A pretty cool 3D type runner, but not a runner game, lol. Granted played the first few levels, but oozes polish and total fun. Each level you need to try to gather all the gold and what seems like a rocket boost to gain a "total gold nugget" rating.
As for first impression upon boot up, really good! Controls, check, sound, pretty hilarious, and gameplay, fun!
Sorry so short, but got to get back to playing it!
Where is Psience, he will love this one!

Oh yeah, $.99, NO IAP, and universal, must buy!

07-02-2013, 11:08 PM
Can anyone describe the controls?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Can anyone describe the controls?
Touch, slide to move, second finger (while sliding) to jump, pretty ingenious.
07-02-2013, 11:24 PM
This looks gorgeous! Buying now.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Essentially a tunnel game, Crescent Moon? How can I resist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Greedy Dwarf is a running platform game that feels like a fun physics based cart racer in an underground tunnel and offers some good casual style play. Some segments are 2D straight line based tap to jump and others are tunnel based where you can rotate your thumbs to turn your cart around avoiding obstacles and to grab gold. Each level challenges you to collect all the gold as well as a speed rocket. The controls are smooth. The levels feel varied with combination of tunnel mechanics and one touch runner alternating. Nothing beats exiting a tunnel to see a horizon of fire form as gravity pulls your cart into a horizontal only segment. The graphics are well done. I'm not often fond of running or tunnel games but the developer, SleeperCell, really pulled it off and Greedy Dwarf feels like a physics based cart racer. Impressions based off beta experience; this is probably Cresent/Forest Moon's best acquisition lately.

There are 30 levels (not endless) with additional levels hinted at and 22 GameCenter achievements plus leaderboards.

Last edited by undeadcow; 07-03-2013 at 12:26 AM.
07-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the impressions, downloading now

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-03-2013, 12:18 AM
07-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the video, looks awesome.