★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Infinite Warrior (by Empty Flask Games) $3.99 -> $0.99

07-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Infinite Warrior (by Empty Flask Games) $3.99 -> $0.99

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-04-2013, 03:43 AM
Highly recommended.

A runner game that doesnt feel like a runner, high-style visuals, great animations, satisfying killings, fast-paced action, great gold gain balance, TONS of content and fix updates (in fact another content update is coming soon!) and one of the best and involved devs in iOS history.

Did i miss anything?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Highly recommended.

A runner game that doesnt feel like a runner, high-style visuals, great animations, satisfying killings, fast-paced action, great gold gain balance, TONS of content and fix updates (in fact another content update is coming soon!) and one of the best and involved devs in iOS history.

Did i miss anything?
TONS of IAP.... Unnecessary?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
TONS of IAP.... Unnecessary?
If you play the game and find the IAP necessary, then you are seriously doing it wrong.

Completing mission sets give you premium currency, and you only need 3 gems to buy the best Helm that gives you the highest coins multiplier of x10, and one that doesnt break at all.

That's right... x10 multiplier. That alone should give you an idea how ridiculously generous this game gets.

That is why this game is totally worth the $4 asking price... It isnt your regular grindfest freemium. Infinite Warrior is one of the few Premium Runner games you can find on the appstore. 2 words that are highly desired, but rarely existing.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-04-2013 at 07:49 AM.
08-17-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi everyone,

Infinite Warrior price has been lowered for the weekend to $.99 again
08-17-2013, 03:07 PM
This game doesn't look like a runner game, but a more like a beat 'em up judging by the screens. Think ill pick this one up by reading EP's post.

* The video is not available for me to watch (maybe mobile site won't allow it.
08-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Bought this on the day of it's release. Perhaps I'll download it again to see if they added anything in the updates.

Also, if anyone is on the fence on this one, I'd recommend getting it.
08-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Bought this on the day of it's release. Perhaps I'll download it again to see if they added anything in the updates.

Also, if anyone is on the fence on this one, I'd recommend getting it.
Since release, a LOT of things were added

Dragons for HeadStart boost. Over 30 pieces of unique equipment (swords, shields, helms, armors...), damageable/permanent equipment, and now the game has 9 levels, compared to the 4 levels from launch.
Everything can be acquired by playing the game (leveling up give you the Gem currency, used to make equipment unbreakable). IAPs are completely optional.
08-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFGames View Post
Since release, a LOT of things were added

Dragons for HeadStart boost. Over 30 pieces of unique equipment (swords, shields, helms, armors...), damageable/permanent equipment, and now the game has 9 levels, compared to the 4 levels from launch.
Everything can be acquired by playing the game (leveling up give you the Gem currency, used to make equipment unbreakable). IAPs are completely optional.
Awesome, thanks for the reply.

I also notice that there is a rogue edition of this game... So what's the difference between the "classic one" and the rogue edition one?
08-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Awesome, thanks for the reply.

I also notice that there is a rogue edition of this game... So what's the difference between the "classic one" and the rogue edition one?
Rouge edition only contains one map (though it is one not seen in the full version). It's nice to have them both, but something like Cloud sync would be awesome (between the games) though I don't even think Apple would allow that.