• Publisher: Zynga Inc.
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1.28
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: As Commanding General of the CityVille S.O.S. Force, you must stop the evil Dr. Mayhem and his minions from conquering your city, and the world!

Construct automatic defenses AND personally control your powerful KREON soldiers in this mind-blowing game of tower-defense and live-action battle. As you play you can build cooler and more powerful defenses and upgrade your soldiers' skills, weapons and armor!

KRE-O CityVille Invasion features eyeball-popping 3D graphics. Can you make your city powerful enough to defeat Dr. Mayhem's mighty army? You'd better - the world's counting on you!

BONUS ITEMS
Unlock cool bonus items with codes you get in KRE-O CityVille Invasion construction sets.

FEATURES
o 5 Unique Combat Maps
o 15 Powerful Weapons
o 35 Characters to Play, Each with Unique and Upgradeable Hats and Suits
o 25 Story Missions, Plus Over 400 Replayable Challenges to Complete
o 13 Types of Buildings to Construct and Defend
o 5 Mighty Defense Turrets

Use of this application is governed by the KREO CityVille Invasion Terms of Service. Collection and use of data are subject to the KREO CityVille Invasion Privacy Policy. Both policies are available in the Application License Agreement and Privacy Policy sections below, as well as at http://company.zynga.com/KCVI/terms-of-service and http://company.zynga.com/KCVI/policy.

Sanuku's comments:

07-16-2013, 03:57 AM
Need to be online right? Social online game?
07-16-2013, 08:56 AM
It's in the U.S. App Store. So far it doesn't seem like a social game. There ARE timers though. Still seems like an ok game. I just started it.
07-17-2013, 04:24 PM
This game is pretty fun, but as mentioned there are timers. Timers for removing rubble, construction, upgrades, repairs, etc. But you can play without any IAP as long as you have patience. I am enjoying it so far.

Last edited by TRB4; 07-17-2013 at 09:15 PM.
07-18-2013, 10:50 AM
You can get a couple free QR codes from the games support page here: How to redeem your QR code within the Game App

I have also just provided the images below:

These codes will give you a total of 4 tickets that can be used to randomly unlock 4 Kreons. You might want to wait until you have purchased the cheaper Kreons so that you can use your tickets to unlock the more expensive ones later.

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM
07-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Here are 2 more QR codes that I was able to pull from Youtube videos. They are each worth 1 ticket.

To get the most use out of your tickets you should wait until you can see Kreons in the shop that require level 30 to unlock (level 30 is the max level, you will be able to see the level 30 Kreons in the shop when you reach level 25). Make sure that you buy ALL but the last 6 Kreons from the shop (this means that you will need to be at least level 26). Then using the 4 QR codes that I have provided here, use your tickets to unlock the last 6 Kreons. This way you guarantee that your tickets HAVE to unlock the most expensive Kreons (This will save you over 1 Billion coins), if you use them at the beginning of the game you will only unlock the low level cheap Kreons. So be patient and wait till you're at level 25 before you use your tickets, and buy all the cheap Kreons so that they can't be chosen during the tickets random selection spin.

Game Center ID: TRBIV
Tiny Tower Vegas v1.0: 10TZM

Last edited by TRB4; 08-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.