★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build your Stronghold and claim the throne! Lead your warlords and armies into battle against other players in a massive online world!

10/10 This game is gorgeous and highly addictive
9/10 Building and battling are a great combo in this game, better than any others Ive played

Dark Lords of War is a FREE online strategy game that combines base-building and strategic combat with RPG elements like equipment collection. Collect warlords, summon monsters, explore the world of Eldenfell and create guilds with your friends to conquer your enemies. Collect 1000s of items, chat, create alliances, and conquer your enemies!

* WORLD - Lush and detailed online game world to explore
* COLLECT - Warlords to lead your armies
* BUILD - Construct a powerful Stronghold and defend it
* PVP - Battle real players
* PVE - Epic single player battles
* MONSTERS - Summon monsters for battle
* GUILDS - Join forces with your friends
* ITEMS - Collect items to increase your power in battle
* CHAT - Create alliances and make enemies

Note: A network connection is required to play. Requires iOS 5 or later.
07-08-2013, 10:44 PM
When will this be available in the U.S.
07-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Sigh... I really feel bad when i see a good looking single-screenshot, but have the feeling that the freemium model is pay2win, and that the game system might be the same as those facebook type of games. O_o

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword