★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

LucasArts game coming soon?

07-21-2009, 11:44 AM
LucasArts game coming soon?

I was wondering if there was any news of another lucasarts game coming to the iphone. force unleashed was a little disappointing in my opinion and i think another go would produce a better product but i havent heard of anything. being the star wars nerd that i am, i am hoping for the best. thanks for any updates!
07-21-2009, 11:46 AM
I wish. There was a game on playstation I forget what it's called. Jedi battles or something like that I just can't remember. But I think it would make an excellent port for itouch/iphone

Gamertag - dominator246

07-21-2009, 11:51 AM
yeah, that would be sweet. or battle front or something! anything
07-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
yeah, that would be sweet. or battle front or something! anything
Why dose someone always beat me to saying Battle Front?

Recent purchases: Pac man CE, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2, Mecho Wars, and Chaos Rings.
Upcoming Games I plan to get: Splinter Cell, GoF2
07-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyLay View Post
Why dose someone always beat me to saying Battle Front?
hehe, sorry
07-22-2009, 11:25 AM
Send a message via AIM to FinalGamerAC
Its Secret of Monkey Island how do I know? they hinted to it on theyre twitter account(go and look it up if you dont believe me) where they released a monkey island wallpaper pack and said that they released it for "no reason wink wink".

heres what it said
(along with wallpaper pack)For are Monkey fans- and iphone sized wallpaper. No reason. Wink wink nod nod.

from lucasartsgames

Last edited by FinalGamerAC; 07-22-2009 at 11:34 AM.
07-22-2009, 12:35 PM
SCUM games please

With the release of games like THE DIG and the other Lucasarts graphical adventures on STEAM, it seems that the powers that be at Lucasarts realize they have a gold mine in their back catalog.

Getting games like THE DIG on my iPhone would be great.
07-22-2009, 01:05 PM
i dont see them coming out with anymore star wars games unless like a few of you said a battlefront comes out which i think would be a major step up for them
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalGamerAC View Post
Its Secret of Monkey Island how do I know? they hinted to it on theyre twitter account(go and look it up if you dont believe me) where they released a monkey island wallpaper pack and said that they released it for "no reason wink wink".

heres what it said
(along with wallpaper pack)For are Monkey fans- and iphone sized wallpaper. No reason. Wink wink nod nod.

from lucasartsgames
nailed it... well done
07-25-2009, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots1223 View Post
With the release of games like THE DIG and the other Lucasarts graphical adventures on STEAM, it seems that the powers that be at Lucasarts realize they have a gold mine in their back catalog.

Getting games like THE DIG on my iPhone would be great.
THIS is an indication of more iPhone ports, at least there is hope for The Greatest Game Ever 2 (aka "Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge").