★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fun challenging addictive cleaning game for kids, adults, family and friends!

The world's oceans are polluted and Neptoon needs your help! Join Neptoon in a ocean cleanup adventure where you take part in making our planet a better place! Throw, bounce, and collect all the floating trash into Neptoon's Net! Many of the ocean's animals are here to help you on the job - Toss the trash to them for a helping hand or fin!! The ocean is Neptoon's home, and he wants it clean for everyone to enjoy. Can you help clean up the planet?

Features:

* 60 exciting and challenging levels!
* Challenge yourself in "Quick Play" mode!
* Adorable animal helpers!
* Awesome Wacky Physics!
* Good Clean Fun!
* Eco Friendly!
* Beautiful Graphics, Great Background Music and Sound Effects!
* Simple and Easy game controls with smooth user interface!

Heres what people are saying about Neptoons Net:

"A Feel-good physics app for all ages that also teaches us to keep our oceans clean!"
-NoobSource.com

We are working hard to bring you the best fun and entertaining educational gaming apps. We are very receptive to feedback from YOU! Feel free to send us your feedback about Neptoons Net and how we can improve things even more.

Find out more at www.neptoonsnet.com

MagicInkGames's comments:
Try it out, leave a review, and most importantly let me know what you think here. Also if you have kids or young relatives - I am interested in their response to the game as well!
Thanks!

07-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicInkGames View Post
Can someone help me embed the cool itunes store link?
[appinfo=all]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id663194787[/appinfo*]

Remove the * and just add that line to your Post instead of your current iTunes Store Link.
07-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Awesome! Thanks Sanuku and metalcasket!
07-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Looks good. I'll pick this up!
I was attracted originally by the title but only Neptune's Net, which is an incredible rustic restaurant on Pacific Coast Highway north of Malibu at a surf spot called County Line.
07-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Looks good. I'll pick this up!
I was attracted originally by the title but only Neptune's Net, which is an incredible rustic restaurant on Pacific Coast Highway north of Malibu at a surf spot called County Line.
Ha that's awesome bigrand I hope you love the game! And please do come back and let me know what you think, this is my first game and the more feedback I can get the better! I am already thinking about awesome new level ideas for the next big update!

I actually ate there at "Neptune's Net" on pacific coast highway when I lived in California and surfed a few times(tried to surf) across the street there. Oh did you know "Neptune's Net" is in the "Fast and Furious" movie!? Pretty cool!