App description: Play BALL! Smash the infamous geek with your team through thousands of miles of rough, brutal, and straight METAL terrain! This action packed distance game will have you on the edge of your seat.

- 4 stages to smash through
- Extended gameplay
- Battle friends high scores using facebook connect
- Hundreds of new hidden unlockables & bonus' !!

40 million+ players know what's up, download now (while you can) for FREE!

==================

Berzerk Studio proudly presents Berzerk Ball 2.

Inflict pain and cause suffering to the most infamous Geek of all time. He deserves it. Smash in twelve different ways. Toss his body across the beautiful lush landscapes of Berzerk Land!

Beat him senseless in mini-games and break his spirit by unlocking brand new attacks.

Share the fun and gang up on him with friends via facebook. Scar him emotionally using our revolutionary make-over machine. The only limit is your imagination.

Any and all resemblance to real people or unfortunate life events are purely coincidental, we at Berzerk Studio do not condone violence toward the obnoxious, or so says our lawyer.

===========================

- Universal iPhone & iPad version!
- Supports the new iPhone 5 display & resolution!
- Challenge your friends on Facebook, even if they played online or any mobile devices!

sink_or_swim's comments:
This is too good to be true. I loved the first one. Downloading now
Edit: wait this is out since December 2012 ??? Have I completely missed this one??

07-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Wow... This actually looks legit and it seems we did miss it. The first one is my absolute favorite catapult runner type game, and this one actually looks great.

Downloading now...

07-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Now free?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
07-10-2013, 02:43 PM
I can't believe I missed this one. But there's something wrong, this can't be out since december 2012 because currently I'm the only person on the gc-leaderboards.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
07-10-2013, 02:51 PM
It's definitely legit. Played it a bit and levelled my first character to max. Then i got the option to level up other characters.

This game is AWESOME.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I remember this and haven't played it in awhile. Seems this is just a big update from the dev. The humor in this game always cracks me up!
07-10-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm baffled, too. I was hoping for the longest time that a sequel would come out, and somehow it did when my head was turned, apparently. The first has been one of my favorite iOS games since release, easily my most-played.
07-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Man.. This game is fun, I played it 2 hours straight and I managed to get to top 20 last night. It's free no ads and no iaps necessary.
07-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Super fun game!

Can someone recommend other games like this? I remember I once downloaded a similar game, with an anime-theme (main character was a little witch I guess), but I couldn't understand the game mechanics and eventually deleted it.