★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragon's Dogma Quest by Capcom

07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
#1
Joined: May 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,741
Dragon's Dogma Quest by Capcom



Capcom's free-to-play Dragon Quest spinoff is coming to the iOS soon and Vita this fall. It seems to be a 2D RPG unlike the main console games.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ddq/

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 253
Wow dragons dogma was by far my favorite rpg so I hope this is a lot like it but 2d! I will be watching this closely!

07-11-2013, 01:54 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 669
Considering I got the Monster Hunter iOS game for $.99 and I want my money back (plus The only gameplay image there looks Like a world builder or RTS) ill wait for someone's TOFTT impressions.
07-11-2013, 02:03 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Yeah! Free-to-play rules! Ever since I was a youth playing Dragon Warrior on NES I've thought it'd be so much better if only someone could shoehorn in a system for purchasing consumable items with real world money, dreams really do come true!
07-11-2013, 03:32 PM
#5
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Yeah! Free-to-play rules! Ever since I was a youth playing Dragon Warrior on NES I've thought it'd be so much better if only someone could shoehorn in a system for purchasing consumable items with real world money, dreams really do come true!
07-11-2013, 05:07 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
(plus The only gameplay image there looks Like a world builder or RTS)
Where are you seeing this? O_o

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
07-11-2013, 05:18 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
Where are you seeing this? O_o
If one looks on this page, it looks like a boardgame with battles played out turn base using character cards.
07-11-2013, 05:44 PM
#8
Joined: May 2010
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
If one looks on this page, it looks like a boardgame with battles played out turn base using character cards.
I see that, but I don't see anything that looks like a city builder game.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!