★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

OpenFeint...

07-21-2009, 04:44 PM
OpenFeint...

Do they have an email address I could contact them, having problems with the facebook connect thing, says I've already got one linked :S,

Also any reason why it doesnt look like what they have on their homepage?

http://www.openfeint.com/
07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
You can contact them at help@openfeint.com

I have no idea why they have those images on their homepage if Open Feint looks nothing like it. Kind of misleading since those images look better than Open Feint currently does.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
07-21-2009, 06:25 PM
It does look like that. It's just that that is the newer version and not all the devs who are using it have updated to use it.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
07-21-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm addicted to OpenFeint...

I am currently trying to nail down all the games that have it so I can buy them. I personally like Feint over Plus+, cause of all the games!
07-22-2009, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
I'm addicted to OpenFeint...

I am currently trying to nail down all the games that have it so I can buy them. I personally like Feint over Plus+, cause of all the games!
If you get a list going I'd be interested to see it!

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
07-22-2009, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM11 View Post
It does look like that. It's just that that is the newer version and not all the devs who are using it have updated to use it.
It doesn't...

Here is the screenshot of Open Feint in Pocket God shown on the website:

And here is a screenshot of the newest version of Open Feint in Pocket God:

The top one looks better doesn't it? It was obviously a mock up made in Photo Shop of what Open Feint could look like in Pocket God, but of course it never actually looked like that.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!