App description: **8/10 Edge! 4.5/5 TouchArcade!** A Victorian era head-to-head arcade duel...two players, one screen! Take on your friend in this frantically paced duel game. Knives, bombs, homing pigeons - choose your weapon wisely, and master the art of the gravity flip.
-Not compatible with iPad 1, two players required!-

An honorable duel, a dapper delight - GENTLEMEN!
Edge says: "The result skilfully combines the arcade immediacy of Super Crate Box with the weaponised chaos of Super Smash Bros, and VVVVVVs instant gravity-switching..."
PocketGamer says: "It's addictive, wonderfully put together, and unlike almost anything else you're going to find on the App Store...under its smarts Gentlemen! hides a brilliant one-on-one battler."

Exact-Psience's comments:

07-15-2013, 10:14 PM
Only one screenshot... No Game Center? Hmm, the price also bit expensive...
Waiting for impression first..

Game Center ID: copaeci

07-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Only one screenshot... No Game Center? Hmm, the price also bit expensive...
Waiting for impression first..
I believe there was a video in the upcoming games section, or maybe it was on the upcoming games thread. Imma take a look.

Here tis:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 07-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.
07-16-2013, 12:14 AM
Hell, it's Lucky Frame. Buy now, ask questions later.
07-16-2013, 12:29 AM
I love the idea of this but from the short video it is a little hard to tell what the game play consists of. Hopefully some brave soul will leave some impressions.
07-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Same here... I wonder with the gameplay...
Is this a 2-player game in one device game or can be single player only? because i see there's 2 movement and action buttons in the up-side also on bottom-side in that screenshot... and there's 2 pause buttons...

I'm waiting for Greyskull's impression first

07-16-2013, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Same here... I wonder with the gameplay...
Is this a 2-player game in one device game or can be single player only? because i see there's 2 movement and action buttons in the up-side also on bottom-side in that screenshot... and there's 2 pause buttons...

I'm waiting for Greyskull's impression first
Don't have it yet, but I'm willing to bet there is some music component. That's Lucky Frame's MO, going back before games to their first ios release.
07-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Saw the new trailer... It's looks like the game is for 2 playeys only...

07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
hey all, yeah it is two players only. There is also a whole mess of gameplay videos over here: https://everyplay.com/gentlemen- ... these videos are of full matches capped directly in the game.

Hope everyone enjoys

Oh, also, it is not as much of a music game this time around, more of a death match thing. I really enjoy the music that we put into it though.

Right hand at Lucky Frame. Makes Games.
07-16-2013, 02:54 PM
Everything is brilliant - except it's 2 Player only. Proper Spy v Spy stuff that I can wait to play with my eldest when I get back home. Some kind of one play adventure mode or computer AI would be wicked. Online multiplier matchup would be great too.
Absolutely no idea if the latter is even possible.