★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

whats the game?

07-17-2013, 08:24 PM
whats the game?

hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me the name of the game coming out on the app store soon, your controlling a man and there is a set number of action frames and you can move them around to make a scene where the man you are wins a fight or loses the fight depending on how you have set up the scenes and what order there in.
does anybody know the game I'm on about, i have been trying to find it out for over a week now and cant find anything on it because i don't know the name lol.
any help would be much appreciated

many thanks
Greg
07-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badd17 View Post
hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me the name of the game coming out on the app store soon, your controlling a man and there is a set number of action frames and you can move them around to make a scene where the man you are wins a fight or loses the fight depending on how you have set up the scenes and what order there in.
does anybody know the game I'm on about, i have been trying to find it out for over a week now and cant find anything on it because i don't know the name lol.
any help would be much appreciated

many thanks
Greg
I believe you're think of "Framed".

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-17-2013, 08:41 PM
omg thats it, thats the frigging game lol, your a legend mate, do you know when its coming out