★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: septAmberix - match-3 with a twist

07-22-2009, 05:31 AM
septAmberix - match-3 with a twist (v1.1 out now + new codes)

Hi all,

you might want to check out the new and awesome match-3 puzzle game for iPhone/iTouch. Its similar to bestsellers like Bejeweled or Trism, but with a new twist. Instead of sliding the tokens, you rotate them in rings of six. The vacant spots will be filled depending on how you hold your device: they will fall down, but were "down" is, is your decision.
It's easy to forget the hours while playing or just do a quick match while waiting for the bus. But beware of strange looks from bystanders while you are "juggling" your phone. =)

Two more notes: shaking instead of rotating can yield awesome combos, but will deprive some time. Rotations will be clockwise unless you change it in the options menu. Or - as a new feature - double-tap during the game.

A video of the game play can be found on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsMIw0GClso

iTunes-Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=321953275&mt=8

Promo codes can be requested via PM.

What's new:

- 3 new game modes
- automatic slides (optional)
- tap "time" to pause game
- double-tap to change direction of rotation
- new hidden features
- shake to slide (optional)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	953275_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	5711  

Last edited by septAmberix; 09-19-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: v1.1 out now + new codes
07-22-2009, 05:32 AM
I would like to try this one please

07-22-2009, 06:25 AM
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 is giving out used codes You might want to have a chat with the webmaster.

Twitter:adin Openfeint:adinb Plus+:adinb Gamecenter:adinadin crystal:adinb
07-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adin View Post
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 is giving out used codes You might want to have a chat with the webmaster.
Worked for me.
07-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adin View Post
I'm really sorry and will try to resolve this. Or add some fresh codes...
07-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Ooh...

/me wants

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-22-2009, 09:57 AM
I was able to get a code from 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 just fine. I hope more developers decide to use that service. It's actually an interesting method for distributing promo codes.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
07-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Is that site safe to use? Noticed you have to be registered to get the codes and i hesitate to register with any new site i know nothing about.
07-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all your interest. All promocodes are gone for now. It would be really kind, if I could get some feedback with comments and critique from you. Also some rates/reviews in iTunes would be great.

I will post some more codes in a few days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
I was able to get a code from 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 just fine. I hope more developers decide to use that service. It's actually an interesting method for distributing promo codes.
Yes, I thought so too. The main advantage is, that you can see which ones are used.
07-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PointOfLight View Post
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 is giving away codes to any one with an email address with not even the need for a comment. The codes will be lurked away and wont really help the devs at all. Posting codes at iPhone gaming sites like TA will be a much better option. Just make sure you dont give them away in the thread to anyone who sees them first or PM you first. Make the members earn their promo codes instead. A couple of lost sales(at best) for some constructive criticism of your game, along with exposure to potential customers, is a much good deal in comparison IMO.