★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Warfare Inc.

12-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Warfare Inc.

I've encountered something strange. I've finished the first 10 missions, yet mission 5 is not shown as complete, and 6 is shown as locked. 7-10 are are shown as complete. I even played through level 5 again, but it nothing changed. A bug?!

P.s this game still hasn't been mention on this sites news page!!!!
12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchillesReborn View Post
P.s this game still hasn't been mention on this sites news page!!!!
that is because...it is amazing...best RTS on the iphone, excluding galcon

12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
It's much better than galcon. Neither require much in terms of strategy, but galcon is just too one dimensional. It's fun, but soon becomes tedious.
12-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I've been wondering about this game.
I personally didn't like Galcon at all, as it ended up being just a bunch of button presses in my opinion and I couldn't really appreciate the strategy aspect...
Does this game offer more strategy and "fun" (I know that's a very individual concept) than Galcon??
12-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Does anyone know if the upcoming multiplayer will be online? If so, I'm definitely getting it.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
12-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I've been wondering about this game.
I personally didn't like Galcon at all, as it ended up being just a bunch of button presses in my opinion and I couldn't really appreciate the strategy aspect...
Does this game offer more strategy and "fun" (I know that's a very individual concept) than Galcon??
Its basically a command and conquer RTS. Harvest resources, build buildings, & build troops... So much more involved than galcon(which is a great game). I've had a couple levels take 30min to beat, but then again I like to build up a huge army and just walk over the enemy bases
12-09-2008, 02:16 PM
So, anyone else experiencing random missions showing as incomplete?
12-09-2008, 02:17 PM
I love this game. It is almost perfectly implemented for the iphone. It provides you with endless fun, and the replayability is great with all of the new levels. There's tons of stuff to do and keeps you involved. not in the same area as galcon, something completely different

Just a gal who likes to write and has an unhealthy(probably) attachment to her iPod.

Top 6 favorite games right now: {Rogue Touch, Sway, Pocket God, Archibald's Adventure, Wolfenstein 3D, Platypus}
12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
quick question?

I have warfare incorporated and I love the game! I was wondering if there was just a skirmish mode? Cause sometimes I dont want to play the missions, I just want to randomly battle the computer full on!
12-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Portagee View Post
Its basically a command and conquer RTS. Harvest resources, build buildings, & build troops... So much more involved than galcon(which is a great game). I've had a couple levels take 30min to beat, but then again I like to build up a huge army and just walk over the enemy bases
Cool.
Next question is if a level can take 30 minutes, can I exit and resume or once you start a level you have to complete it? Nothing worse than at minute 25 something happens and you have to exit the app only to start from scratch...
Please confirm.