★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

VludKin ClaNz - An Original Android Card Game

07-20-2013, 12:42 PM
VludKin ClaNz - An Original Android Card Game

Following the successful release of my first game Grindle Oni A on Android I am now pleased to announce my next project - VludKin ClaNz - is coming soon.

VludKin ClaNz is a game about the struggle of the VludKin for control over the Vlud, the energy upon which their world is built. The players each start with two VludKin exalted from different ClaNz and their goal is to have the two highest influenced VludKin when the game ends, with that player therefore controlling the Vlud.

This is an original, digital “Stack Building” card game for two players, with a set of rules that are quick and simple to learn but offering numerous strategic options on the path to victory.

Through the use of Influence and Power cards a tense game builds where the balance of influence can change right up to the end on the asymmetrical playfield. There is very little down time for the players and no hidden hands of cards, so this provides an exciting head to head experience.

- Game Features -

2 Player head-to-head
Various AI opponents for single player
15 – 60 minutes play time
Original “Stack Building” mechanic
Open play with no hidden player elements
Deck Construction
Multiple options for game length
Sharp HD graphics
Play statistics
Achievements

I hope you are as excited about this new game as I am, so please let me know what you think of it so far. There will be more information for you all here soon, or you can checkout the links below for more details.

Thank you

Stephen

VludKin Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Vludkin

Winterflood Website - https://sites.google.com/site/stephe.../vludkin-clanz
08-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Here are some screenshots of the game for your enjoyment. Still on target for a release this month.

Stephen

08-27-2013, 06:35 AM
The final touches are being done on VludKin ClaNz, so I now can reveal when it will be released on Android.

September 4th will be the day you can get you eager hands on the game, and start influencing those VludKin.

Stephen
08-27-2013, 06:37 AM
Downloading and try it.
09-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Tomorrow is the BIG release day, so to get your VludKin ClaNz excitement rolling here is a comparison of the very first screen shot and the final screen shot.

Hope all you Android users enjoy the game.

09-03-2013, 02:59 PM
It's interesting. I will try it on my new Nexus.
09-04-2013, 06:32 AM
VludKin ClaNz is now available on Google Play, so I hope you all enjoy playing this original, digital card game.

Can you control the VludKin?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.VludKinClaNz

Stephen
09-07-2013, 06:32 AM
Here is a video of the game in action (unfortunately without the awesome sound effects)

Hope you enjoy the game

Stephen

Youtube link | Pop Up