App description: Help Jarma save his planet through 22 levels of arcade fun with unique landing mechanics and an arsenal of scifi weapons!

*Unique gameplay lets you run on platforms, then transform to ship mode and rocket across the cosmos, blasting alien baddies!*

Time to suit up, Rocket, and Run to save your planet! Help Jarma save his people from the evil Grabulan overlord, Blergmek the Taker and his fleet of crazed, pie-loving minions!

* 22 levels bursting to the brim with baddies!
* Platform puzzles and enemies stand between you and the salvation of Delusia
* Fight your way through 3 full sectors of space
* Pick up awesome upgrades in the level, or get upgrades for your upgrades!
* Go head to head with 3 bosses in epic battles!
* Each encounter delivers different trials and tactics.
07-20-2013, 12:03 PM
Anyone check this out yet?

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Well - took a chance - spent my last dollar - and it's TILT ONLY controls. No other option...

I dunno if I'll even keep playing enough to come up with impressions...

Damn I hate tilt controls...

**there's also 11 5 star reviews (and nothing else) in the US Appstore - so I"m assuming that they've 'bought' reviews as well...

Grrr....

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
07-20-2013, 09:24 PM
K... Managed to get through the first 6 stages...

The grinding is INSANE. I've got about 95-98% of the coins in each stage, and have 300 now. The first upgrades start at 10,000 coins and go up by 10,000 for each additional level.

By the time I complete all 18 levels, I should hve about 900 coins...

Yeah... Even with the coin doubler, you're basically FORCED to buy the 20k $1.99 IAP to get anywhere with the upgrades...

I just can't get on board with this game...

Deleted, and pretty upset about it.
07-21-2013, 02:27 AM
Ah, that's pretty awful. Thanks for the info, though. Much appreciated.
07-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Thanks for letting us know. Tilt only and some dubious reviews on the App Store means ill avoid this one
07-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Thanks from this side, too.
I remember now that i miss-clicked this banner so many times, and now,
since it's finally out, i forgot about it and the Devs didn't even make a
thread or something to promote it after release.

For once i say it officialy: i wait for it to be free.
07-21-2013, 03:25 AM
Must admit from the video I like the look if it. Like the way you change from walking to a spaceship

Just wish it wasn't tilt only. Seems a poor decision not to have alt controls
07-21-2013, 07:57 PM
K... so I started the game up again, and somehow, my coins dropped down to 56. I had 300+ last time I played, and I swear before that, I had 400 something.

Now I'm on stage 8 with 56 freak'n coins... and upgrades starting at 10k...

Damn this game is just... grrrrrrr... And I hate that the developers advertise here on TA but aren't active in the forums...

Ha - just beat stage 9, and got 126 coins. Added on to my total, and I've got... =oO

I feel bad for anyone who got this and actually bought coins only to have them disappear on them.

Yup... deleted, and keeping an eye out for this developer so I can know to STAY THE HELL AWAY.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 07-21-2013 at 08:01 PM.
07-21-2013, 10:52 PM
Thanks syntheticvoid for info about this game, i almost bought this, fortunately i checked TA for review first.