★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super simple fun for two!

"Mole Hammers is easily recommendable for players of all ages thanks to its one button controls and addicting game elements.", 4/5 - 148Apps.com
"A game that you understand in seconds", Appgefahren.de
"Exciting 1 VS 1 challenges with friends", iPhoneItalia.com
"Guaranteed you'll have fun with this two player quick-response game", @pimcoumans
"Another fantastic super simple game by this developer, perfect for a quick match against a friend!", @LorenzoPilia

Whack the mole before your opponent does, swing your hammer with perfect timing and build up the combo multiplier!

FEATURES:
TWO PLAYERS on a single screen!
One button controls
Random Moles, Big Moles and Rabbits
Quick Match option
Single player against the AI
Game Center high scores and achievements
No IAPs

oivoi's comments:
Mole Hammers is now live on the App Store. ber simple fun for two players.

The game is a lot like my other games, Wrestle Jump and Tug the Table, yet quite different. Mole Hammers is inspired by that whac-a-mole minigame in Wii's Motion Plus game collection.

Here's five promo codes for the quickest:
6X39JT4WLXH7
36J9HTTWWHYY
JKJ7PMYWM9YX
673N4MFMYJX3
RHW77WMAPLMK

Also, Wrestle Jump and Tug the Table are both 50% off today!
07-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Redeemed RHW77WMAPLMK
Thank you

07-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Grabbed JKJ7PMYWM9YX!

For impression, I'm pretty sure this will be as fun as wrestle jump and tug the table but this maybe requires timing/precision.
07-24-2013, 02:42 PM
Cheerful fun and good controls. Now I just have to find someone who wants to play whack a mole with me...wait a second that doesn't sound right
07-24-2013, 02:57 PM
All gone. Hope to see more imps. Looks like a good game to play with the wife after dinner, before the hot action.

Wrestle Jump is still one of our favorite 2-player games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
All gone. Hope to see more imps. Looks like a good game to play with the wife after dinner, before the hot action.

Wrestle Jump is still one of our favorite 2-player games.
You want more imps!
Ok you see you open the game and there's a cheery title page one or two player. Ok there's these funny looking hammers flanking a hole in the ground. And what comes out of the hole, why its a very long and cute mole. But watch out a bunny makes appearances too. There's a timer and whoever at the end is the best bonker wins. That's all folks
The game is made with Unity and is simple zany fun perfectly made....get it!
07-24-2013, 04:08 PM
I Love the Game ( & Wrestle Jump ) !
It is simple and funny, Great for Breaks and vs Friends
07-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Moles and Hammers - what's not to like. Purchased.
07-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
You want more imps!
Ok you see you open the game and there's a cheery title page one or two player. Ok there's these funny looking hammers flanking a hole in the ground. And what comes out of the hole, why its a very long and cute mole. But watch out a bunny makes appearances too. There's a timer and whoever at the end is the best bonker wins. That's all folks
The game is made with Unity and is simple zany fun perfectly made....get it!
HAHAHA! Sounds simple and fun! Bought.

Im sure the wife will love this game with me

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Capricornman, nicely summed up! That's pretty much the whole game, in a few sentences

Finnish indie game developer. ottoojala.com