★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zoom in through cubes within cubes and then back out in this 4D take on the tunnel runner concept! Use tilt to rotate and avoid crashing into the edges of the cubes coming at you. Eventually the cubes start to spin, appear off-center, and even pulse in time with the music, making the game increasingly challenging!

Features:
- Addictive, minimalist gameplay
- Cool music, affecting gameplay on some levels
- Two difficulty modes (speeds)
- Practice mode for beginners
- Ranks and achievements
- Leaderboards

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 29.5 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Zoom in through cubes within cubes and then back out in this 4D take on the tunnel runner concept! Use tilt to rotate and avoid crashing into the edges of the cubes coming at you. Eventually the cubes start to spin, appear off-center, and even pulse in time with the music, making the game increasingly challenging!

Features:
- Addictive, minimalist gameplay
- Cool music, affecting gameplay on some levels
- Two difficulty modes (speeds)
- Practice mode for beginners
- Ranks and achievements
- Leaderboards
iPhone Screenshots

07-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Another tilt-based tunnel runner, probably similar to falling games like AAAaaaAAAaaaHHHhhh! and Falling Fred in terms of controls.

Looks good, but i want to see imps on the tilt controls first.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Hi, I am the creator of Cubetrip.

The iOS version was not supposed to be released until August 5 (it was originally set for today, but I had to delay it), I just forgot to change the date in iTunes Connect until yesterday. Looks like the game slipped through anyway to the easternmost parts of the globe =) It's an old version which will be updated by August. It should be pulled from App Store now.

It's out now for Android however!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nelof.cubetrip

Here's a gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPLvJ4UJuE

Last edited by HannesR; 07-25-2013 at 05:39 AM.