★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Which game will I like & is worth it ?

07-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Which game will I like & is worth it ?

I love playing Chocolate Shop Frenzy, Rolando Lite, Zen-Bound Lite, Car Jack Streets & a few more titles

The most expensive games I have bought are for $2.99 each, Chocolate shop frenzy(Do not regret et al as the game play is Random every time, it has great gfx & is the best Digital Chocolate has servd on this platform), Crazy penguin catapult (Fair Deal as it also has the Randomness), Field Runners (Monotonous game play, we know wat is coming in the next wave, just chase the high score)

I am on the fence about Rolando (the price factr, replayability goes down the drain as I do not chase the score board, probably thats also why I do not like FieldRunners so much), Worms (Price, cuteness it had in WWP on n-gage qd & replayability - I am not into Online gaming, yet) I like what I see about Snails Reloaded as it has the cuteness which WWP for n-gage had, but no Lite version.

Please don't Flame me for not liking or wanting the online multi-player thingy

Last edited by ultimo; 07-23-2009 at 07:16 AM.
07-23-2009, 07:27 AM

07-23-2009, 07:41 AM
Thanks for ur quick response Shen..

StarHogs is on a sale... true... but I don't seem to like it... Have the lite version, din check it out yet... thanks to the hiddn pages n the alphabetical arrangement.

ll' check it tonyt... for sure.

btw, I have the iPod Touch 2g so how is worms performing on it ?

EDIT : Scoops, Grunts, TapDefense, Toki Tori are also my other favorites

Last edited by ultimo; 07-23-2009 at 07:52 AM.
07-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Worms runs fine on my ipod touch 2nd gen.

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)
07-23-2009, 08:09 AM
But it's still horrible even if it runs smoothly. Only a quick play and challenges mode. Almost no content at all.
07-23-2009, 08:10 AM
Thanx Moonmist... Worms'll be considered more in that case.
07-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1007 View Post
But it's still horrible even if it runs smoothly. Only a quick play and challenges mode. Almost no content at all.
How many Maps does it have theone1007 ?
What about the customisation options ?
Can I create 2 teams, one is me & the othr CPU, decide which weapons & how many, decide the venue & so on ?
07-23-2009, 08:15 AM
07-23-2009, 09:04 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to fluffyguitarist
Dude. Get Isotope. It's like $1 now I think and it's totally worth it. Like there's a bunch of crap to do and it's amazing! haha.

Yeah the whole Rolando thing is this: The first one is more challenging than the second, however the second has better graphics, and more fun because you can actually kill people haha but it's MUCH easier.

If you like artillery games though yeah check out WORMS and Star Hogs/iShoot and Pocket Tanks Deluxe. If you go to addictinggames.com and search for Tanks it's the first link that's a lot like iShoot/Pocket Tanks (which has a lite version as well).

For the Star Hogs/WORMS debate, WORMS is *supposed* to have an update but until then it will still have bad camera angles/options, framerate low, etc etc. Unless that update comes out I would go with Star Hogs, which also has online mode and a lite version.

Also check out Baseball Slugger 3D. It's really not like baseball but you get it and you try it out and then you're ADDICTED. no joke.

If you like games like Crazy Ambulance/Taxi check out Racer. If you like games like Advanced Wars, check out Mecho Wars, which is on sale for $.99 so I got it, it's really good.

Other reccommandations include Eliss, A Doodle Flight, and Fireworks Fun.

Haha hope this helps
07-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen View Post
What about Tumbleweed or Basket Pong?
BasketPong... does not appeal to me, Tumbleweed, only one screenshot & no lite... I highly doubt, also saving money for a big title... may be Worms'll is the game which ll have the most random game play