★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PLEASE NOTE: Works for iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4.

Battle your way to victory by competing against other contestants to win storage lockers in the exciting new game Storage Battles.

Use different types of power-ups to give you a competitive advantage against your opponents.

Unlock premium lockers to reveal unique, high-end items to bid on.

With over hundreds of different lockers to bid on, Storage Battles will keep you coming back for more.

FEATURES:

Hundreds of different storage units
Over 400 different items
Premium lockers
Half a dozen different power ups
Upgradable trucks
Free daily storage cash
Retina graphics for the new iPad
Universal App

Dont forget to check out our pawnshop game, Pawn Empire. You can also visit our website at http://www.apphappygames.com
07-26-2013, 06:36 PM
This would have been a really cool game if it was just a paid for game that you could play, but as it is its geared towards making you pay for extra storage, pay to see premium lockers with better goods in them, pay to refil your energy.
Yet again freemium ruins another game
Also the sound doesn't work
If you ever release a paid for version without all the freemium rubbish then feel free to tell me about it but this as it is no thanks.
07-26-2013, 07:27 PM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
I actually like the idea of this as I love storage wars but I agree with the last post. Freemium sucks and kills the game. I will not get it.

But!! Should you change your mind and make a paid version, I would buy it.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15