★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Automangle has better controls now!

12-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Automangle has better controls now!

Just played the updated demo and the new SIMPLE controls scheme feels spot on for this type of game!

Can anyone who has the full version comment on how deep it really is and if it is worth the $.99?
12-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Well I had the demo for ages, then I thought, yeah it's pretty cool why not get the full version. Only a dollar. So I did. Full version is awesomely better. More weapons, unlimited game time, better maps and over all just more entertaining IMO. In terms of depth, it lacks. But so do most games on the store. I would say you should get it. It's only a dollar, but if you like the lite version, the full version is just funner. It's a good pick up and play title which can go for as long as you want. Mostly longer lol.

12-09-2008, 07:24 PM
How is the track editor?
12-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zztfox View Post
How is the track editor?
LOL I gave up. Brb with another opinion.
12-09-2008, 07:33 PM
So...

Is it that hard to make tracks in the editor?
12-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Quote:
So...

Is it that hard to make tracks in the editor?
No not at all. Sorry I just tried it out again.. It's easy, but I couldn't seem to be able to zoom out, but last time I'm sure I had a different view..? Still placing objects is simple, panning and spinning the map around is simple. Pretty basic, but does the job.
I don't really see it necessary to make maps tho, cos there are enough as is and they all have the different props in them. I guess if you wanted to make a race track then fair enough, but I only really play free for all.
Hope this helps. If not, in the demo, what's your favourite thing to do and Ill check it out in the full version for you.
12-09-2008, 07:45 PM
If the full version is the demo with a LOT more features I think I am just going to get it.

Thank you for the info, it really helped!
12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Quote:
If the full version is the demo with a LOT more features I think I am just going to get it.

Thank you for the info, it really helped!
I wouldn't say A LOT but quite a few nice touches that make it heaps better. If you like the demo, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

For instance, the extra weapons such as flame thrower, wand thing, nukes are all awesome. The demo weapons suck mostly. The tracks (4 plus unlimited {I think} custom maps) are all better. I personally like the bowling one. No walls to crash into. There are 6 race tracks (not including the heaps you can custom make). Over all, if you like the demo, one buck shouldn't hold you back. It's worth it IMO.

Last edited by Paulio; 12-09-2008 at 07:59 PM.
12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
WOW, the new controls are great, i really wasn't expecting new controls, but here they are, and they're perfect, the game is now actually enjoyable......THANKS PHARTGAMES !
12-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Hi,

Usually If you can't zoom in and out it means the accelerometer didn't initialise. Just quit out and load the game again, you should get it to work.

I'm glad you guys are liking it. Around 20000 people downloaded the lite update yesterday

ZombieMangle gets submitted tonight!!

PHARTGAMES
AutoMangle - 3D Vehicular combat
AlienMangle - 3D FPS WOOT!!!!