★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: nicholas Sample
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 27.6 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Recently found on the side of Mt. Fuji, this ancient "Scroll" paper game has ported to mobile devices. Nothing is known about its origin but its archaeology studies have told us that it was once a rite of passage for young ninja warriors.

Yubi is a easy to learn yet hard to master "kinetic" game that Imporium is know for. See how long you can last with a onslaught of bamboo boards being thrown at you and then test your friends!

Akiratech's comments:
Hi "Touch Arcaders" my name is Nicholas Sample from Imporium llc. and I'm the game designer on an new game called Yubi. I been a long time reader of this site so when I got into the mobile gaming business, I decided to make games I personally would like to see on my own mobile devices. Yubi was born out of one idea of a game so simple anybody with a finger can play, but hard (or perhaps harder?) as Demon Souls to beat and also hard to stop as the usual player will fail in about ten seconds. So with that in mind, I would love for everybody to come download and try our game that has already been released this week on the App Store. We have specifically tested it across many age groups from four to sixty-five as it as become already hit worldwide for its difficulty.

everybody download the FREE app here:

please comment in the forum below and also check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/imporiumarts and/or Twitter at twitter.com/imporiumarts
07-28-2013, 08:47 AM
"one more thing" to add

We also are having a contest coming up of the downloads data we receive by each country. With that data we will be releasing special localized editions in the countries native language, levels only to those specific countries and markets as well.