★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Beer Bounce(Quarters) - $.99

07-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Beer Bounce(Quarters) - $.99

I know this game has been out for a while but I did a search and there is no thread on it. It's on sale now for $.99 and its a good pickup and play game. I buy games all the time and this game has remained on my phone since I got it 9 months ago.

Call up your drinking buddies, break into your piggy bank, polish off a few coins and get ready to bounce your way to a smashing good time with Beer Bounce, a quarters-style drinking game simulation from Publisher X!

Just like quarters, Beer Bounce lets players try their luck at bouncing a quarter into a glass of beer. If you miss, youíre not only forced to take a healthy swig, but youíll also be subject to hear some quality, insulting and hilarious trash talk. Miss too many shots and the game gets more difficult as the screen starts to weave and blur Ė just like your first keg party that you remember so well (or donít).

Beer Bounce is available now on iTunes for about half as much as a domestic bottle of beer in most bars nowadays. Download it and see how much fun quarters can be when you donít have to clean up after yourself! Use your iPhone or iPod touch to challenge your friends anytime, anywhere. You even have the option of choosing from several international coins!

So belly up to the bar and play Beer Bounce Ė itís just like quarters, except thereís no beer to clean up or quarters to chase down. Like beer and hot wings, Beer Bounce and the iPhone are a match made in heaven!

07-23-2009, 08:41 PM
07-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the posting video but it that particular video made by the dev doesn't really do this game justice. The game has good sound with some funny comments if you miss your shots. The more you miss the more you have to drink. The screen wobbles as if youre drunk after a while and it makes your shots tougher to make.
07-23-2009, 09:15 PM
I picked up the game when it came out, it is a lot of fun, especially later on when you sway back and forth