★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Eye-Hound...Damn!!!

07-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Eye-Hound...Damn!!!

I don't speak French, but the screen shots look cool...wish there was an english version.
07-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Heaven forbid you should post a link. Holy s***, that does look awesome!

07-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Good thing I am taking beginning French this year .
07-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brypan View Post
Good thing I am taking beginning French this year .
Good. By the end of the year, you'll be able to say "water", "chair", and "dog" in a thick Amereecahn accent. As I once said in an argument against a french taking friend last year, "French is the sound of people throwing up". Have fun, though
07-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Description translation:

Play as a fugitive in an ultra-surveiled world, you are tracked by satellites and receive regular notifications that alert you to escape outside a surveillance zone represented by a circle on a map, within a limited amount of time. More alerts you pass over the distance achieved is important and your reputation in the world of agents increases.

Eye-Hound is one of the first video game designed to take full advantage of geolocation (GPS) of the iPhone. Dive into a unique experience where reality joins the virtual world where you are the hero. Join Eye-Hound immediately and participate in a unique experience and full of surprises.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
07-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
Good. By the end of the year, you'll be able to say "water", "chair", and "dog" in a thick Amereecahn accent. Have fun, though
My parents will be so proud! Thanks .
07-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Description translation:

Play as a fugitive in an ultra-surveiled world, you are tracked by satellites and receive regular notifications that alert you to escape outside a surveillance zone represented by a circle on a map, within a limited amount of time. More alerts you pass over the distance achieved is important and your reputation in the world of agents increases.

Eye-Hound is one of the first video game designed to take full advantage of geolocation (GPS) of the iPhone. Dive into a unique experience where reality joins the virtual world where you are the hero. Join Eye-Hound immediately and participate in a unique experience and full of surprises.
Kinda makes me wish they'd incorporate the an in the Touch. I know it's asking for a lot, but this game sounds awesome. Reminds me of a multiplayer game for a different mobile platform where you have to run away from someone that's tracking you. The catch is that you see their locations every 3 minutes, while they see yours every 6.
07-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322703273&mt=8

US$2.99

Is this an "augmented reality" game? Looks cool and English translation is definitely needed, even I know a little French language...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Tres interessant!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322703273&mt=8

US$2.99

Is this an "augmented reality" game? Looks cool and English translation is definitely needed, even I know a little French language...
I think it's called "virtual reality". Or is that the same thing? Or different? Ugh, I need sleep. I'm posting way too much.