App description: What happened to all the magnificent dinosaurs that once roamed the earth? Play Happy Dinos and discover a Jurassic paradise where cute and adorable dinos are just waiting to meet you.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

JURASSIC PARK LIFE
Transform your island into a happy habitat with the help of Dino trainers Kaylee and Ace. Complete missions, decorate your island to keep your dinos happy and breed them to discover thousands of new hybrids.

HOW TO TAME YOUR DINO
Raise, feed, breed, and train your new dino friends in addictive mini-games. Gather tasty fruit in Rocket Ride, pair up dinos in Twin Finder, tap airborne dinos as they fly past your screen in Flying Dinos and time your jumps in Dino Hurdle.

GOTTA SWAP EM ALL!
Connect with friends via Facebook and drop-by to see how their Dino parks are developing. Discover hidden treasures and swap Dinos with your friends to build up a massive collection.

Plus lots more exciting game features:
Thousands of adorable dino breeds to train and trade
Four entertaining mini-games thatll train your dinos up
Customize your island with attractions and decorations thatll keep your dinos entertained
Full 3D visuals and vibrant animations
Support for Facebook to visit other Dino Parks and trade gifts
UNIVERSAL; play Happy Dinos on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

Visit the Chillingo room on the App Store to see more of our great games: appstore.com/chillingo

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Requires a persistent Internet connection (network fees may apply). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game.Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Sanuku's comments:

07-31-2013, 06:32 AM
Dragon vale ripoff?

07-31-2013, 06:35 AM
New town builder from Chillingo. Got bored of Pixel People after unlocking about 200 jobs, not sure im ready for my second freemium town builder.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-31-2013, 06:38 AM
Won't be this one with always online for me...I don't do always online with town builders

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
07-31-2013, 06:56 AM
Looks like Barney ate the wrong mushrooms
07-31-2013, 07:35 AM
This caught my attention as I'm in the mood for such games. But compared to dragonvale, the dinosaurs in this game are really ugly.
07-31-2013, 08:35 AM
Chillingo has been doing so good recently, so I may give this a try. I actually really enjoy dragonvale so I might like this.
08-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Hey everyone, I'm here to answer any questions you might have about Happy Dinos. So ask away!
08-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Thanks for an amazing game.

My daughter is level 7 but she is desperate to get the triceratops.

Any ideas on how to get it?

Alex
08-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLondonUK View Post
Thanks for an amazing game.

My daughter is level 7 but she is desperate to get the triceratops.

Any ideas on how to get it?

Alex
I can't tell you that, it's a surprise! You just need to keep exploring and when the time is right you'll find one.

I'm really glad you and your daughter like the game though. Have fun!