★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: There are lost baby spiders everywhere! Armed with elastic silk threads and springy hind legs, help Jupingo the jumping spider bounce through the game to rescue the babies and evade the enemies blocking his path.

Jupingos most deadly enemy is the dreaded Clopters. These bug sized, one eyed aliens roam the Earth in search of the spinning silk of baby spiders. This precious thread is the only material strong enough for umbrellas which will shield the Clopters from the deadly hailstorms of their home planet.

But they have not succeeded just yet... Through their clumsiness they have scattered the thousands of captured babies all over the place. You can help Jupingo save the babies by delivering them to Flash the snail to ferry them out of danger.

Like being caught in a spiders web, Jumping Jupingo will have you hooked. Leap to victory in this incredible game.

Features:
30 stunning Levels
Elaborately created characters and scenery.
No set route to completion: unleash your imagination!
Battle through hordes of deadly enemies: Crushers, Impalers, Slicers, Splitters, Screamers, poisonous vines, Venus fly traps and the dreaded Clopters.
Challenge yourself: Special tasks at the end of each level to boost their final score.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 47.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $4.19 which should translate to USD $2.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
A hoard of revolting Aliens needs cheap labour for their umbrella factories; so they've come to Earth to kidnap baby spiders and put them to work. Why are you still reading this? Download Jumping Jupingo now and save the babies!

Help Jumping Jupingo chase the Aliens through an adrenaline-pumping danger-filled jungle. Spin elastic silk threads to make him bounce around like a rubberised superhero. Avoid flesh-eating plants, giant thorns and poisonous vines; oh, and all kinds of strange and nasty earth bugs that hate Jupingo just as much as the Aliens.

Jumping Jupingo features 30 breathtaking levels that will draw you right into the jungles, swamps, caves and forests of Jupingos huge world. There you will be able to jump your way into bug fights and spin your way out of dangerous situations.

Dont let them take the babies!

Features:
30 seriously breathtaking levels!
Spin threads to create spectacular jumps!
Jump, spin, fight and rescue the babies anyway you like!
Special challenges add loads of re-play value and points!
Earth bugs that steal babies, spit acid, storms Jupingo, cut your threads and scream their heads off at you!
iPhone Screenshots

07-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Woah, that looks good, but i dont have any idea what this is about.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

07-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Developers of 9th dawn.
07-31-2013, 06:41 AM
Find this on Youtube:

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 07-31-2013 at 08:29 AM.
07-31-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post

It looks like the sequel to 9th dawn maybe.
07-31-2013, 07:53 AM
I hope you guys are joking. It's not the developers from 9th Dawn and it surely isn't a sequel lol. The guys at Valorware did 9th Dawn. Marmalade is a game engine that developers can use.
07-31-2013, 07:54 AM
It looks pretty neat though!
07-31-2013, 08:17 AM
ScotDamn is right. The game was developed by WAKSTER (visuals) and FuzzyBug Interactive (coding) and we used Marmalade as our development platform.
07-31-2013, 10:52 AM
I look forward to playing your sweet looking game tonight.
07-31-2013, 08:06 PM
This looks lovely, and I can see what I'm meant to do, sorta. But I have no idea of why I'd be doing it. Anyone?