★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iCollider free of charge + new achievements

07-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Skywardsgames
iCollider free of charge + new achievements

Dear Sirs,

Hurry up! We make our iCollider free of charge and hope you help us make it better. Please download, play and give your recommendation. We need your ideas about new achievements - please, post they here or send via PM.

We glade to see any opinion about gameplay.

ITUNES LINK (FREE FULL VERSION): http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322530643&mt=8

TRY IT NOW - LIMITED TIME OFFER
07-24-2009, 01:50 AM
I don't know if you saw what I posted in the game's other thread, so I will repost it here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
ok, i just got a bad bug in the game...I played a game and it has GAME OVER in nice big red letters on the screen...but now, no matter what I do, the "game over" text remains on the playing field, I restarted the app, told it new game, continue game, reset hi-score, and still that text remains

the "game over" is still on the playing field after I rebooted my phone

you can still click on atoms and a new game starts, but the "game over" text stays...I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to make it go away

Carlos-Sz already mentioned, but yes Hi-Score is misspelled and the game does not remember your hi-score.

OTOH, I did like the game, clicking on the atoms to try and make them combo explode other atoms was definitely fun. The graphics are nice and I love the board deformations. Now we just need some electronica/techno beat in the back ground.

The achievements are cool too, and I didn't realize we could tap on the bomb atoms either...

Suggestions for difficulty/scoring:
-bombs can only be killed with neutrons
-or have them remain clickable, but shorten their timer to like 5 seconds instead of 10
-or keep things the way they are with bombs, but if you use a neutron to kill a bomb, then the resulting explosion destroys atoms in the area, but if you just click on it, the bomb is simply disarmed but no atoms around it are destroyed
-you get a higher score for starting combos with lesser atoms...meaning you get a higher score multiplier off a combo when you start it with an atome with a single orbit vs using the pink atom with 6 orbits

07-24-2009, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
I don't know if you saw what I posted in the game's other thread, so I will repost it here:
Thank you!
07-24-2009, 03:00 AM
Tried this one yesterday, and it will stay on my ipod! Other than the highscores don't seem to work, it's a good tapping game. It does start off a bit slow, but once it picks up it's frantic and fun to score combos, but a bit short in my case: I haven't managed to score more than 250.000 or so. The achievements make this game, so more is better. Hope you manage to keep a good balance between good and bad atoms, but so far there is an excellent variety both visually and functionally, although the tornado shaped absorbing bad atoms look a bit "rough" or basic around the edges. (Sorry for being so un-technical but I hope you SWIM)

Thumbs up! Needs a good soundtrack and a couple more achievements to make it worth at least $1.99!

PS: on th elast screenshot you posted, "emitted from another atoms" other not another.

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...

Last edited by 'Jeep; 07-24-2009 at 03:04 AM.
07-24-2009, 03:20 AM
I think iCollider is one of the best arcade games in the App Store! I too have encountered the "game over" bug, but beyond that, this game is very nicely presented and fun to play. I think you guys deserve to be payed for your hard work on the game. Good luck and cheers,

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
07-24-2009, 03:23 AM
cool game I must say plays nicely, works fast... didnt make too far, only have 7 achievements but like it a lot

PS: is it made in cocos ?
07-24-2009, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSz_spokko View Post
cool game I must say plays nicely, works fast... didnt make too far, only have 7 achievements but like it a lot

PS: is it made in cocos ?

No, cocos not used - fully self made ;-)

We need ideas about achievements - the best ideas will be in new update.

Also we need good soundtrack.
07-24-2009, 03:46 AM
This is pure thievery at the price of nothing

back
07-24-2009, 05:13 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
A really nice game with a lot of potential!
A suggestion for the game, make the bombs not explode on tapping. We should be able to only "Kill" it from emmissions from other atoms!
07-24-2009, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamerocks06 View Post
A really nice game with a lot of potential!
A suggestion for the game, make the bombs not explode on tapping. We should be able to only "Kill" it from emmissions from other atoms!
Ok, many people ask for this. We'll make it in update.