★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Li XueFang
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 112.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Thank you all for your support! We will keep updating this game and bringing more free stages.

The Dark Knight seems to have a conspiracy. In order to full investigate, the main character chase all the way down to the dungeon to have a deadly battle...

Heroes of different styles are waiting for your order, use your smartness to help them fight the dark.

Video Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVRGE5OCzgc

Game Features:

1. Different from traditional SLG game, this game uses the mechanic of [Action Sequence], which requires more strategy.

2. Heroes each with unique abilities. Combine them wisely to achieve your goal.

3. Unique buff, skill and cooldown system will bring you a different SLG game experience.

4. Beautiful dungeon scenes and fancy spell FX.

5. A 2.5D game, you can freely rotate the camera.

6. Supports Achievements and Leaderboards via Game Center.

7. Has Retina Display Support.

1. Email: shallwaycn@gmail.com

2. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heroesofstrategy

ojtitus's comments:

Looks pretty good, I just wonder about the IAP.
07-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Heroes of Strategy looks very promising. I don't see any IAP listed in the iTunes web description but there's no telling. Now... if I could just get to wifi.

07-31-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Heroes of Strategy looks very promising. I don't see any IAP listed in the iTunes web description but there's no telling. Now... if I could just get to wifi.
Offers IAP listed on the app for me.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
07-31-2013, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
Offers IAP listed on the app for me.
I think he means the actual list of IAP available that usually shows up near the bottom of App store app (or lower-left of the website). Those don't usually show up until a while after the app is released, or at least until people start buying them.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
A buck? The screenshots look great.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-31-2013, 12:35 PM
I have only played the first level but I have replayed the first level and received no gold and a small amount of exp., it looks like there are only five characters to play with and it looks to be geared towards IAP of gold since you can't even grind for gold. Too bad
07-31-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
A buck? The screenshots look great.
I thought the same thing!
07-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
I have only played the first level but I have replayed the first level and received no gold and a small amount of exp., it looks like there are only five characters to play with and it looks to be geared towards IAP of gold since you can't even grind for gold. Too bad
That's a shame.I was thinking about getting this.oh well I'll pass.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
07-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojtitus View Post
Is the gold for completing each level insignificant?
07-31-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Is the gold for completing each level insignificant?
First level gave me 100 gold and a sword for completing it and your characters come with no equipment. To buy the sword it gave me, the cheapest one is 125 gold.