★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CashMachine needs beta testers !

07-24-2009, 06:41 AM
CashMachine needs beta testers !

Hello !

Our upcoming puzzle game CashMachine is in final stage. Before submitting to the appstore we would like to recruit some beta tester to see if it's running ok everywhere and to have some feedbacks about the game itself.

It's a kind of match 3 puzzle game but what makes it different is the way the items are dropped on the board. When you enter the game, 3 different kind of items could drop. Each item has a value in points. When you match 3 or more items of the actual greatest value item, a new kind of item is unlocked, making it more challenging each time.

Here is a link to a video showing the game :

Youtube link | Pop Up

To apply for the beta, please send me your UUID and mail in PM. We will give free coupons for the 10 best scores.

Thanks !!!

Last edited by Prab; 08-11-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: embedded video
07-24-2009, 09:48 AM
So, it's basically Puyo Puyo/Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine?

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

07-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Huuum, no !

Ok I will try to explain a little more.

You start the game with 3 items : bronze coin (5 points), silver coin (20 points), gold coin (50 points). So the greatest item you can make is by matching 3 gold coins, turning them into a bank note (100 points). At this time, only three items can drop, the three coins. If you manage to match three bank note, you unlock the drop of the bank note. Three bank note turn into a treasure chest (250 points), if you manage to match three of them you unlock the drop of the treasure chest, and so on. There is 12 different items.
So, to make a high score you need to unlock high value items, but each time you unlock a new item you increase the number of different item that can drop, making the game harder and harder.

It seems a little confusing when it's explained in plain text but just play it for 2 minutes and you get it.
07-24-2009, 11:11 AM
I'm sure this is a dumb question but what is a UUID? I would love to test out your game.

Xbox Live/Plus+ = arykmax
07-24-2009, 11:19 AM
sent you my UUID please consider me thanks.
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
sent mine id love to try it, it sounds interesting
07-24-2009, 11:34 AM
For those who don't know how to find the UUID, you can use this free application :
http://www.yumesoftware.com/betaassist/downloadnow.php

It will allow you to receive by mail your UUID.
07-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I have sent mine as well. I am on my phone though so please ignore the typos if any.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
07-24-2009, 11:43 AM
You can get your UDID out of iTunes by clicking on your iPhone/iPod Touch on the left, then the Summary tab, then click on the words Serial Number and it'll switch to your UDID...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
07-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tof42 View Post
For those who don't know how to find the UUID, you can use this free application :
http://www.yumesoftware.com/betaassist/downloadnow.php

It will allow you to receive by mail your UUID.

Thanks for the assist! PM has been sent.

Xbox Live/Plus+ = arykmax