★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

All Id games (or nearly all) on sale for .99

07-31-2013, 10:06 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,506
All Id games (or nearly all) on sale for .99

Doom Classic, Doom Resurrection, Rage HD, Doom 2 RPG, maybe some others. Feel free to populate this thread. Oh...Penumbear is also on sale. Sorry, too many game sales to make individual posts. It will clutter up the board and, frankly, take way too much time.
08-01-2013, 12:33 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Thanks for the heads up. I had a few of these I wanted to get. I'm going to have to pickup an iTunes card after I get paid on Friday. Hopefully the sales last.

08-01-2013, 12:44 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,337
Is Rage HD worth the size? It looks good (as good as an on-rails shooter can look)
08-01-2013, 12:49 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
I'm aiming at Doom Classic and Doom 2 RPG. Rage looks good but its on rails so I don't have that much interest in it or the other doom game that is also on rails.
08-01-2013, 01:29 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
All we have available in store here from idsoftware is Wolfenstein, and only the lite version.

I guess they don't want our money.
08-01-2013, 02:51 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
All we have available in store here from idsoftware is Wolfenstein, and only the lite version.

I guess they don't want our money.
Where is here? Have you tried searching for the app names themselves?
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM
#7
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,257
My issue with all ID games, are no support for iPhone 5 16:9 widescreen support. I just can't buy them like that :/
08-01-2013, 09:04 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
You can still play them well though ?! Its like refusing to watch a movie as its not widescreen !

I cant believe people dont have Doom on their devices, this was one of the first games i bought ages ago. Total classic, amazing to have it in the palm of your hand wherever you go
08-01-2013, 09:32 AM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Is Rage HD worth the size? It looks good (as good as an on-rails shooter can look)
It's a good game and pretty to look at but out of these games I actually preferred the admittedly less pretty Doom Ressurection, which has much more content for an on-rails shooter.
08-01-2013, 09:52 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You can still play them well though ?! Its like refusing to watch a movie as its not widescreen !

I cant believe people dont have Doom on their devices, this was one of the first games i bought ages ago. Total classic, amazing to have it in the palm of your hand wherever you go
I even held off buying Street Fighter Volt because of this reason. Sorry but I gotta let this one go solely for they reason.