★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE
50%OFF (USD 5.99 -> USD 2.99)!!!

A great adventure between an Eng and its Algiz!

Researching an ancient ruin, Nirva hears a strange voice that leads him to an "egg" deep in the ruin which he takes home.
In time, that egg turns into a curious fairy.
The fairy named Tylt asks Nirva to travel to the Genesis Sanctuary together...
A fantasy RPG where you set off from the floating continent Nirva calls home with his mysterious fairy Tylt on an adventure to find the Genesis Sanctuary!

Tylt - A fairy that evolves
Tylt grows as you progress in the adventure.
Tylt's appearance and form will change with each evolution. Each change depends on a number of factors.
Try different things to see other sides of Tylt.

Travel together with friends
Nirva meets many unique characters that support him in various quests.
They provide support in battle and also influence Nirva's bond with Tylt.

Create equipment at the Forge
You can create or disassemble specific weapons at the Forges in towns and villages.
To create weapons, you must have "recipes" from people and the required materials in your inventory.
You can also get materials by disassembling unnecessary weapons.

Challenger's Hall
Purchase additional CHA points at the Challenger's Hall.
CHA points can be used to purchase items which include a key to enter a special dungeon where you can get rare items and other items unavailable in the main story.
Enjoy a greater adventure with in-app purchases!

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

08-01-2013, 03:29 AM
YES UNIVERSAL!!!

Buying now

EDIT: Wait... "Deep gameplay through in-app purchase?" What the hell is this about?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 08-01-2013 at 03:34 AM.

08-01-2013, 09:21 AM
While a new Kemco game is always welcome, and this one IS universal, graphically it looks like a bit of a step backwards into their older catalog.

I think I'll hold off until Alphadia Genesis, their first 3D title.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-01-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure how the graphics compare to other kemco RPGs, but the game is pretty good so far. As for IAP, the only ones I've seen is chap, which gets you special items and a dungeon that gets harder as you get better (not entirely sure as I haven't unlocked it) and you can get the chap without buying it. Overall a decent game with a different approach to the "pet" or "fairy" system.
08-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Game Impressions

08-02-2013, 06:13 PM
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I must get this game, and skip all the other kemco's I have in the freezer. Why?!?!
08-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Ok, so I've been through what I called a "dungeon" a few times now. What it is is a great place to farm materials and you unlock new floors as you progress. Each new floor has higher quality materials and better recipes, along with harder enemies. All of the chests have recipes in them. So far I've unlocked the 4th floor (B4f) and I've gained a few of the 'extremely rare materials' from that floor. Something else that's nice/interesting: you gain 'chips' either over time or as you defeat enemies (unsure which as they go hand in hand) and you can exchange these 'chips' for CHA points and get into the challengers shrine. I've earned a total of just over 1k chips in the 10 hours that I've played.
08-04-2013, 07:31 PM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wait... "Deep gameplay through in-app purchase?" What the hell is this about?
I was about to grab it, read that line and decided to avoid it.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
08-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I was about to grab it, read that line and decided to avoid it.
The only IAP is CHA points, which can be gained free with time
08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I beat the game in just under 14 hours, and apparently beat the final boss in under 20 turns, though it felt like a lot more than that. For anyone who's almost there, make sure you have plenty of tonics and hi ethers, as it will take a lot to defeat the boss.