★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gentlemen! $4.99 -> $2.99

08-01-2013, 11:25 AM
#1
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,949
Gentlemen! $4.99 -> $2.99




Is this one worth a slot on my iPad?

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
08-01-2013, 11:26 AM
#2
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post



Is this one worth a slot on my iPad?
I read TA review about it but I will wait. I'm sure it will be on sale again for less!

08-01-2013, 11:35 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: The Garden of Sinners
Posts: 1,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I read TA review about it but I will wait. I'm sure it will be on sale again for less!
I don't really mind the price, but I want to make sure it's a good choice. It's just that you don't see a game created solely for 2-player multiplayer on iPad every week. Really on the fence about this one.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
08-01-2013, 08:59 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,146
Good game. Pretty tired of well-meaning developers releasing games at "reasonable" prices though, in spite of the fact that a monkey researching the market for 5 minutes could tell them it wouldn't sell. It won't sell at this price either. Now back in your cage, Bobo. I said back in your cage!
08-01-2013, 09:32 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Good game. Pretty tired of well-meaning developers releasing games at "reasonable" prices though, in spite of the fact that a monkey researching the market for 5 minutes could tell them it wouldn't sell. It won't sell at this price either. Now back in your cage, Bobo. I said back in your cage!
I had a dog named Bobo
08-02-2013, 02:14 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Good game. Pretty tired of well-meaning developers releasing games at "reasonable" prices though, in spite of the fact that a monkey researching the market for 5 minutes could tell them it wouldn't sell. It won't sell at this price either. Now back in your cage, Bobo. I said back in your cage!
Lol!
08-02-2013, 05:28 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Belgium
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I read TA review about it but I will wait. I'm sure it will be on sale again for less!
The same here... I find it's a bit expensive too. I'll wait. Sorry, but there are so much awesome games these last weeks, even 2 bucks are a lot.

Sorry for my bad english.
08-02-2013, 05:32 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
I don't really mind the price, but I want to make sure it's a good choice. It's just that you don't see a game created solely for 2-player multiplayer on iPad every week. Really on the fence about this one.
It's not the price but if I'm not gonna play a game and I grab it because its on sale it's a waste of many.Also it iPad only.
There are many good universal games at the same price.Thats why I'll pass this for later!
08-02-2013, 08:01 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 229
I love Lucky Frame music games. This is something a bit different from they have been putting out as the focus is not the music\sound. I know the production quality of their games is good though, so I'm confident this is polished, but I am most interested in their musical games. I wish they would create a game that is dynamically based off of the tracks from your ipod music library. Like audiosurf, synesthetic, Rythm rocket, Song Rush, beat gather, etc... Somethime along those lines but with Lucky Frames polish and quality would be awesome!