★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Zombirds FREE for Limited Time

08-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Zombirds FREE for Limited Time

Hello,
I have made Zombirds free for a limited time in hopes of eliciting some suggestions for a future update that is in the works.

All comments and suggestions are appreciated, good or bad. The good ones will boost my ego, and entice others to download. Bad comments will help me improve the game for everyone.

08-04-2013, 01:39 PM
If the developer wants feedback the first thing I would change is those screenshots; they are really unclear and don't sell the game very well. Simplify screenshots and focus on game mechanics, less text.

08-04-2013, 03:31 PM
What's the difference between Zombirds e Bird Quest? And why not universal?
08-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Trouble in this department

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
If the developer wants feedback the first thing I would change is those screenshots; they are really unclear and don't sell the game very well. Simplify screenshots and focus on game mechanics, less text.
I have trouble when it comes to what would draw people in. I was thinking that screenshots of gameplay may not tell people enough about the game, but you are saying it makes a difference. I will change the screenshots in the next update for sure. Thank you for the feedback.
08-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Just a different variation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
What's the difference between Zombirds e Bird Quest? And why not universal?
Zombirds was intended to be a little more simple and have the ability to expand.

Both are currently free, so you could download them both and see the difference for yourself. All comments and suggestions are welcome.
08-04-2013, 07:34 PM
It not support iPad version?
08-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
It not support iPad version?
I am working on iPad support right now.
08-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Many downloads but not many comments/suggestions. Good or Bad I can take whatever criticism you have

I have plans to add a life mode where you will take a very long journey, doing many quests along the way. The goal will be to retire with as much gold as possible.
08-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I gave both games a try and found both to be not the kinds of games I'm looking to spend time with. As a seasoned gamer, the game play is too basic to keep my attention and the graphics don't help make up for the game play. I think these games might be a bit more for the really mega casual gamers out there, which unfortunately they don't pay for apps but instead purchase tons of IAP. Yet this game is so basic, I'm not sure it would even lure in unsuspecting kids and trap them in the same way that something like Jetpack Joyride would.

I do like that you are trying to get away from something and you can defeat it... but that's about the only good thing I could come up with.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
08-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I gave both games a try and found both to be not the kinds of games I'm looking to spend time with. As a seasoned gamer, the game play is too basic to keep my attention and the graphics don't help make up for the game play. I think these games might be a bit more for the really mega casual gamers out there, which unfortunately they don't pay for apps but instead purchase tons of IAP. Yet this game is so basic, I'm not sure it would even lure in unsuspecting kids and trap them in the same way that something like Jetpack Joyride would.

I do like that you are trying to get away from something and you can defeat it... but that's about the only good thing I could come up with.
Ahh some feedback, thank you so much. Would you consider expanding on your mention of the game being "too basic"? Do you mean the game is too easy? not enough to do? too repetitive?
This is a learning experience for me, so i need all the feedback I can get. This is also why this game is free.

I understand about the graphics being simple, and I realize I need to find a pro to help in this department. I'm not too good with photoshop atm.

Again, thanks for the feedback!