★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are This Guy, holder of The Knife. Your goal is simple: Knife That Guy. That Guy could be any unfortunate marked guy in a crowd of wandering Other Guys. With every That Guy knifed, your murderous fervor (and uncontrollable movement speed) increase. You must use your ability to run at dangerously high speeds and your inexplicable talent to dash at an even more dangerously high speed to take down each target. But this is not a game of senseless slaughter - knifing anyone other than That Guy comes with consequences. Go long enough without knifing That Guy and The Knife will end up marking you...

But there's more to the game than running and knifing! In addition to those two endlessly enjoyable actions you can:

- Ignite the flames of rage to make every Other Guy a target!
- Redistribute the wealth from Rich Guys to yourself!
- Unleash 360 degree salvos of throwing knifes!
- Explore the duality of your very being to call forth protective representations of your innermost spiritual strength and...Knife That Guy!

What are you waiting for? The Knife is sharpened, That Guy is marked, and the clock is ticking...
08-06-2013, 02:31 PM
This is absolutely hilarious. It's like playing a possessed dual stick shooter that's not so dual stick. Lets just say that the game has a mind of its own and you have to...Knife That Guy...while battling the controls. No IAPs, tons of attitude, "enemy" types, explosions, dashing...love it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

08-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This is absolutely hilarious. It's like playing a possessed dual stick shooter that's not so dual stick. Lets just say that the game has a mind of its own and you have to...Knife That Guy...while battling the controls. No IAPs, tons of attitude, "enemy" types, explosions, dashing...love it.
Sounds...different

So from what I read on the App Store, the longer you take, the gameplay elements turn against you or something?
08-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Sounds...different

So from what I read on the App Store, the longer you take, the gameplay elements turn against you or something?
You're constantly moving and the longer you last, the more populated the area becomes (thus making it easier to knife the Other Guys and lose) and the faster your movement speed becomes. It may seem incredibly simple on the surface, but there's a ton to the game.
08-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Ahh Metalcasket...plumbing the depths of the appstore. You bring the kerosene, I'll bring the matches .
08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Does this play like HungryMaster?
08-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Bought this on Android awhile back. Totally worth the buck.
08-09-2013, 08:51 AM
205850 pts is my best score so far!
What a nice little arcade game!
Anyone knows how to kill our clone, that little bastard always stealing my kills...

Last edited by Ijipop; 08-09-2013 at 09:58 PM.