★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Math Zombie 1.3 is out - Promo Codes

07-24-2009, 08:51 PM
Math Zombie 1.3 is out - Promo Codes

Hi all,

I'm here announce the new version of Math Zombie.

Math Zombie is a really special game for me, it was my first game and the most successful in the USA app Store. This new version adds a lot of new features like improved professional graphics, background music e much more.

Game Description
Are you a Math Zombie?

Think fast, challenge yourself and exercise your brain with this game for people of all ages.
Improve math skills and increase your memory ability.
Tune-up your brain with this fun, engaging game by playing only a few minutes a day.

Math Zombie is a huge success, a lot of people are having fun while improving their Math skills.

* Math Zombie was selected as Apple Staff’s Favorite during the week of Christmas 2008.
* Math Zombie was placed in #1 position of the list “Top 20 iPhone Games You’ve Probably Never Heard about”
* Apple placed Math Zombie in the list “Best of Undead Games”

The goal of this math game is simple: In 10 seconds, combine numbers to equal the number in the big yellow box.

→ Clear the board to move to the next level.

→ Points increase when you combine more numbers.

→ Using the same color numbers doubles your points.

→ Playing in hard mode gives double the points you earn in easy mode.

Game’s Features:

→ If you receive a call or have to leave the game, you can resume the game exactly where you left off.

→ Local Highscores and Global leaderboard system. You can compete with users from all around the world to prove that you are the real Math Zombie!

→ Three Game Modes: Timed Easy (20 seconds), Timed Hard (10 seconds) and Free Play (no time). Free Play mode is great for kids or adults trying to improve their math skills.

→ Beautifull background music will give new life to the game.

Promo Codes
I have some promo codes to give away to people interested in make a review of the game. Just send me PM if you want a promo code.

Math Zombie can be purchased through iTunes for $0.99 at

Felipe Oliveira Games
07-24-2009, 08:52 PM
pm sent

07-24-2009, 08:53 PM
PM sent.
07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Pm sent. Please check.
07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Pm sent hope I get one
07-24-2009, 09:01 PM

sent Pm.
07-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm all over this.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-24-2009, 09:03 PM
Felipe -
I am sure that this app is going to look and play great. Your other apps have great ppolish and playability. I would ask for a promo, but I would love other people to experience the great things you do with your apps. Hope it is a success!!

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
07-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Great app Felipe thx for the promo code look for my review up on iTunes later tonight
07-24-2009, 09:16 PM
ok, I've sent a lot of promo codes,

Who got the codes: Could you make a honest review? What you think about the game?

Felipe Oliveira Games