App description: Now with two new game modes!

Gleamer is a puzzle platformer which combines the challenge of old-school arcade games with a modern, one-touch control system for iOS devices. Use your gleamer to collect the five stars in each level. It will move back and forth across the room, getting faster as it hits the walls. The blue platforms will help your gleamer reach the stars, but the red platforms will destroy it.

FEATURES

50 challenging levels
Three different game modes
One-touch control system
Intricate puzzles
Game Center Achievements
Universal App

Sanuku's comments:

08-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Hi, I'm the developer of Gleamer. I'm pretty active on the net, so if you have any questions or queries or concerns I'll be around to answer (though I'm in Australia so I might be asleep when you are awake)
I might give out some download codes later on too. Is there a way to post them so that only forum members can see them?

08-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emorrisgames View Post
Hi, I'm the developer of Gleamer. I'm pretty active on the net, so if you have any questions or queries or concerns I'll be around to answer (though I'm in Australia so I might be asleep when you are awake)
I might give out some download codes later on too. Is there a way to post them so that only forum members can see them?
Use private message...

Game Center ID: copaeci
08-07-2013, 08:05 AM
The best way is to start a thread and the first .. people that reply get a code via pm

Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Use private message...
Yeah, that's your best option if you don't want lurkers grabbing them. Just do the whole "first X to post/post and I'll choose randomly" thing.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Support our fellow Aussie dev!
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yeah, that's your best option if you don't want lurkers grabbing them. Just do the whole "first X to post/post and I'll choose randomly" thing.
Agreed. I'm still a sucker for giving away codes to people who have an established post history, or at least have been register for a period if time.

Problem is that it is more work than just tossing out codes here, but you'll get loads of love if you're willing to go through the extra effort!

Regardless, thanks in advance. It's always greatly appreciated when devs are willing to give out codes, and I think it's justly deserved for those who got a code to post impressions here after.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
08-07-2013, 12:14 PM
Interesting, and was about to grab this, but saw it has IAP. Will wait to see what it is exactly, instead.
08-07-2013, 12:15 PM
The game sounds great! Thanks in advance for the consideration. If I do receive one I'd be more than happy to share my impressions. I've always loved reviewing and giving impressions on apps. I hope this game does really wells for you guys!
08-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Interesting, and was about to grab this, but saw it has IAP. Will wait to see what it is exactly, instead.
Following suit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"