★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO OPERATE ON A MUTANT BEAR WITH A CHAINSAW?*

If so, then you are wasting time reading this when you could be playing AMATEUR SURGEON: TAG-TEAM TRAUMA and LIVING THAT DREAM.
As rookie surgeon Ophelia Payne you must cut your way to the heart of a dark mystery while saving lives using your trusty pizza cutter, stapler, car battery - and host of other inappropriate tools!

Amateur Surgeon 3 also features the following exciting bullet-points!

More than 20 over-the-top surgeries in 6 exotic locations including:
Inept Criminals!
Radioactive Bats!
A Possibly-Cannibal!
Transgender Robot!
Mutated Cultists!
Full, awesome story with inappropriate humour and cheap gags!
8 colourful tag-team surgery partners with bizarre special abilities!
Fully customisable upgrades for your tools!
Multiple save slots to share with family/friends!
A genetically-enhanced Pug called Mister Giblets!

Download now for FREE!

(and then hopefully spend some money on all the cool extra stuff we have in the game!)

*(You have the chainsaw not the bear)

Follow Us:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com

Sanuku's comments:


08-07-2013, 05:51 AM
#2
Wondering what's IAP for...
But, definitely grab this one once it hits in my country..

Game Center ID: copaeci

08-07-2013, 07:03 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by copaeci View Post
Wondering what's IAP for...
But, definitely grab this one once it hits in my country..

I am with you here. Played 1 + 2. No brainer.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
08-07-2013, 07:10 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,760
Consider me intriguied...lets wait to see the severity of the in-app purchases first so I don't waste internet data
08-07-2013, 08:48 AM
#5
I'm brushing up on my surgery skills as we speak. I shall be ready.

War. War never changes.
08-07-2013, 08:51 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Downloading now, will post impressions later.
08-07-2013, 09:04 AM
#7
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer added to OP.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-07-2013 at 03:33 PM.
08-07-2013, 10:54 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Posts: 2,436
Ugh, I could use my NZ account to snag this now, though I might actually WANT to spend some money on this if the game does it right.

GC: andsoitgoes
MP Games: Waterdeep
08-07-2013, 11:04 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Ugh, I could use my NZ account to snag this now, though I might actually WANT to spend some money on this if the game does it right.
After playing for a bit, upgrades aren't too expensive but it's definetly not as streamlines as AS 2. I recommend getting it though! You have a tag team function where your partner provides some special power or boost in your game. There is a combs score going the entire time based on how perfect and fast you are, and the Currency is DP (Doctor points) that you can spend on upgrades for your tools. If you like the Robot unicorn attack 2 IAP system, then you'll like this as well. It's non obstisive and very optional.
08-07-2013, 02:38 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: The rainbow-fuelled nightmare of my mind
Posts: 2,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
After playing for a bit, upgrades aren't too expensive but it's definetly not as streamlines as AS 2. I recommend getting it though! You have a tag team function where your partner provides some special power or boost in your game. There is a combs score going the entire time based on how perfect and fast you are, and the Currency is DP (Doctor points) that you can spend on upgrades for your tools. If you like the Robot unicorn attack 2 IAP system, then you'll like this as well. It's non obstisive and very optional.
Awesome

Now where can I find the memory?