★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Sungrand
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.9 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Are you waiting for your chance to be a hero? Its not all unicorns and lollipops. There are hard battles to be fought, and a perilous journey to be had. Living the heros life, nothing is promised... except for plenty of cake! Sound like an awesome reward? If yes, then the Sugarloaf Kingdom needs you.

Featuring exciting, unique gameplay, Every Hero puts the fate of Sugarloaf in your hands (and on your fingertips, too). After munchy monsters began marauding the mountainside, King Rosencrantz granted ten powerful, magical hats to four young adventurers. With these hats comes the power to defeat the monsters. However, each hero can only wear one hat at a time! Its up to you to grant those powers to the heroes. Enjoy unique, puzzle-action at its finest!

Drag, drop, slide, poke, and shake your way to victory. With unique gameplay unlike anything before, Every Hero puts you in charge of deciding which powers the heroes will use.

Theres no need to use a joystick to move, and you dont even need buttons to jump or attack. These heroes know what to do when the time is right. However, each hat grants the hero a unique Job. These jobs give the heroes special skills. It is up to you to assess the situation and make sure the heroes have the right abilities and tools to get the job done.

Grab your hammers, swords, and cake. Its going to be a wild ride!

Features
-More than 50 stages of intense action
-More than 10 unique jobs to master
-Introducing the new "Job Swap" gameplay style
-Secret of the mysterious, legendary Wyvernite Armor
08-07-2013, 08:48 AM
lovely graphics.

<3 Rocketcat Games: Super Quick Hook, Hook Champ, Hook Worlds, Mage Gauntlet, Punch Quest
<3 OneManLeft: Tilt to Live, Tilt to Live HD, Outwitters
Ultimate Super Quick Hook Guide

08-07-2013, 09:59 AM
Out now apparently.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Downloading...
08-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Downloading...
Looking forward to your imps.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Erm, not fun, everything is like kinda "slow". Try it out since its free, might be more suitable for kids.
08-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Out now apparently.
Thanks a lot. I did rechecked it before I had created the Thread but it indeed seem that the Developer did push the Launch Button earlier on this One
08-07-2013, 11:30 AM
It's free so I am not going to go into great details - you can try yourself. But I didn't like it much at all. Deleted after a minute - just not very polished. No screen rotation for example. It IS made with the unity engine though, but these days that's pretty common I suppose.
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Deleted in 3 mins. It's free....