★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Winner of Kiips Indie Game Fund 2013 **

Its butterfly-collecting, cloud-jumping FUN!

"Butterfly Sky is the free endless-game that has brought back the pure addictive and enjoyment experience..."
- App Store Arcade 9.5/10

"Butterfly Sky is actually pretty freaking awesome..."
- Gamerevolution

Use your jumping skills and time your landings to collect butterflies in this massively addicting endless-jumper that will have you saying, just one more round! Its up to Brian to feed the picky whale who doesnt eat fish. Collect and upgrade 4 handy power-ups while jumping on clouds in the sky. Upgrade your clothing, your house, and even your power-ups using your hard-earned butterflies. And dont forget to level up your character for bigger bonuses and score multipliers!

Can you complete all the missions and get to level 10, find all the rare butterflies, and satisfy the hungry whale?

---------------------------------------------

Butterfly Sky features:
* Hilarious, easy to learn gameplay
* Four funky, upgradeable power-ups
* Complete 27 in-game missions, level up and unlock 35 unique achievements
* Customize Brian, the Whale, and the house you live in!
* Perfect the art of cloud-jumping to earn massive bonuses
* Collect the 20 rare butterflies and get your score multiplier sky high
* Compete for high scores on leaderboards, and send your friends gems!

-------------------------------------------------

For the best experience please enjoy Butterfly Sky on one of the following devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, iPod touch 4th gen. and iPod touch 5th gen.

*** Visit Funday Factory on www.fb.me/fundayfactory for the latest news and exclusive sneak peeks ***

Funday Factory's comments:

08-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Edit: Post deleted as everyting works fine now

Last edited by Funday Factory; 08-09-2013 at 01:06 AM.

08-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Great highscore game with simple one tap controls. You earn enough butterflies so you can easily upgrade the power-ups. The costumes are more expensive but they are just cosmetical. There are missions and full Game Center support.
There are also gems, you can use them to continue after you die. I'm hoping for separate leaderboards for people that won't use gems.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Cool, downloading now
08-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Downloading ...
08-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Great highscore game with simple one tap controls. You earn enough butterflies so you can easily upgrade the power-ups. The costumes are more expensive but they are just cosmetical. There are missions and full Game Center support.
There are also gems, you can use them to continue after you die. I'm hoping for separate leaderboards for people that won't use gems.
I sign everything in it.

Great, cute and addictive. Try it out folks, and no excuse, it's free !
08-08-2013, 08:49 AM
Wonderful game. Do yourself a favor and pick it up!
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
nice simple game..kinda like Tiny Wings/time surfer games but instead of sliding down slopes you are bouncing on clouds
08-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Came across a funny issue.. I hit a Rocket power up and a small rainbow in a very short frame and my character jumped very high in the sky (see screenshot), I had to pause and go to the menu.

A fast "retry" button would be nice at the end of a run.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.PNG
Views:	5
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	62278  
08-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talf View Post
Came across a funny issue.. I hit a Rocket power up and a small rainbow in a very short frame and my character jumped very high in the sky (see screenshot), I had to pause and go to the menu.

A fast "retry" button would be nice at the end of a run.
Well that sure is a funny issue...I'll let the dev. team now immediatly nice find!

do you like the game besides the funny bugs?

Cheers
Anders