★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MEGA Beat'Em Up, brings you the most action packed fight scenes directly on your device. Theres nothing better than beating up a horde of bad guys with your trusty right and left hook.

Use a combination of fight combos, kicks, punches and weapons to battle your way through each level. Collect weapons along the way from; knives, pistols to machines guns to blow your enemies away.

The further you advance, the tougher the enemies, the more exciting the combat scenes, the more dangerous the bosses.

Only the strong and trained will survive. Do you have what it takes? Install today get get fighting in the classic combat retro game. MEGA Beat'Em Up!
08-08-2013, 08:19 AM
This currently has really unresponsive controls. Please fix
08-08-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Deputy View Post
This currently has really unresponsive controls. Please fix
Wow... i was literally about to purchase, good thing i read your comment. Thanks, you saved me a buck.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow... i was literally about to purchase, good thing i read your comment. Thanks, you saved me a buck.
All good man. You saved me (and cost me..)
heaps off the back if your calls. The game looks promising but the controls are way off currently. Too sticky and sluggish. Devs please note we will get on board after an update
08-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Ooh, and I was going to snag this, too! Oh, we'll. Thanks for the heads' up on it!