★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **New International Mode. Manage one of 60 Nations and win the International Cup **

** Updated with the new Facebook features & includes transfers from the latest transfer window! **

Designed in classic Championship Manager style, Champ Man gives you the opportunity to manage any one of 434 real clubs from 23 leagues across the world in a realistic season-by-season football management challenge.

With tens of thousands of real players to sign for your club and the ability to boost their attributes, undertake training, and bring in greater transfer revenue, Champ Man reflects all the emotions, tension and glory of being a real football manager. Choose your tactics, give team based instructions, select specific roles for your key players, and watch the drama unfold in realistic, fast matches specifically designed to enhance mobile play.

Game features:
- Fully up-to-date team/player/competition data for football season 2013/14
- 23 playable leagues in 13 countries across Europe, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, Turkey & more!
- Over 430 playable clubs
- Worldwide database of real players
- Frequent updates throughout the footballing season
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Turkish, Malay

Champ Man is perfect gaming-on-the-go for football fans - play while travelling, watching a match, or when the lack of football on the TV has left your other half in charge of the TV remote!

Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/championshipmanager
Follow us on Twitter @champman

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

08-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Super addictive championship manager by square Enix! Omg!

08-09-2013, 01:42 PM
by square?! wtf
08-10-2013, 09:40 PM
They are just the publisher I prefer this over the sega one.. The interface is cleaner and its easier to pick up although u are not really a soccer fan.. I am running wolves and in the top 4 of championship league.. Hopefully it stays..I love the transfer period.. Negotiating the weekly wages...

However that been said I think they simplified this game u cannot train a particular player anymore.. It goes by team I think I prefer this lol
08-11-2013, 12:37 AM
The game and interface and gameplay is smooth like butter. Great!
08-12-2013, 12:45 AM
I don't understand why need to use my cm to
Upgrade stadium??? Duh shouldn't this be part of the club budget
08-13-2013, 06:38 AM
Go Go Champ Man!
08-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Anyone knows if there is anyway at all to get the manager badge without paying? Like progression thru the game?
08-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Yes, you can get the Badge for free by reaching Manager Rating 10.
You can play the game for free forever.
If, however, you want to manage your favourite club from the start (and support the devs), you can buy the badge.
08-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Anyone knows if there is anyway at all to get the manager badge without paying? Like progression thru the game?
Yes I am level 10 now, can manage any clubs for free.