★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Secret of Monkey Island Help

07-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Secret of Monkey Island Help

Hey guys, I'm stuck in this part where I'm trying to become a pirate, in the Scumm Bar and it tells me go to talk to "important" pirates in the right corner in the room, but when I go, it won't let me talk to anyone of them... I need some help please!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
07-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Go to the curtains at the end

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon

07-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Go to the curtains at the end
Ok, then what do I do?

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
07-25-2009, 01:47 PM
You should probably delete the game...

you have to tap the icon on the bottom left and select "Talk To" then you tap the pirates
07-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang99 View Post
Why in the world would I do that!?!?! This is one of the best ports to ever come to the iDevice! Shame on you!

Quote:
Quote:
07-25-2009, 01:53 PM
this guide helped me when i got stuck:

guide on gamefaqs

Playing: Minigore, Modern Combat: Sandstorm, Madden 10, Worms, Need For Speed: Shift, Alive-4-Ever, Hybrid Eternal Whisper, Blades Of Fury, Resident Evil 4, GTA: CW, C&C Red Alert.
Waiting: Bioshock, Hardgore, Astro Ranch, Mirrors Edge, ZombieSmash, Rayman,
07-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOG87 View Post
this guide helped me when i got stuck:

guide on gamefaqs
Thanks, that should help me.

Quote:
Quote:
07-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang99 View Post

you have to tap the icon on the bottom left and select "Talk To" then you tap the pirates
Double tapping usually performs the default action, which is 'Talk' when the cursor is placed over a person, thus ruling out having to always open the action box.

In answer to the question, walk as far right as possible then you should see three pirates sat at a table. Speak to them and they'll tell you about the three trials.

NOTE: shaking your iDevice will give you a hint. The more times you shake it, the more obvious the hint.
07-28-2009, 05:28 AM
I^m stuck with the safe combination. When i must push and when i must pull, don't see it.

Somebody can give me a hint?
07-28-2009, 09:04 AM
I'm having the same issue