★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Resser
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 63.6 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: +++++ "When you understand the mechanics, you can't stop playing".

+++++ "In maximun difficulty is fun as hell".

+++++ "Unlocking all the brawlers is a real challenge."

+++++ "Multiplayer is so awesome. the best part is that I don't need internet to play it."

Meet the brawlers, a family that buy super powers just to have fun fighting each other. They love traveling the world meeting and recruiting new brawlers to make the greatest fight nights ever.

* "Pocket Brawlers" is a platform action fighting game.
* Unlock 22 unique and awesome brawlers.
* Build your own brawlers team.
* Lot of stages.
* There is always a higher challenge.
* Fight against bosses and unlock them to destroy your enemies.
* Different gameplay modes.
* Challenges are HARD but there is No need for in app purchasing.
* Try the brawlers suprise egg.
* Outstanding Bluetooth multiplayer that is cross playable between iPad, ipad mini, iPhone, IPod.

------
Warning: Crashes expected in old Ipod touch models.
08-10-2013, 02:27 PM
This game looks fun, I will try.
08-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Hey,I am enjoying the game so far,I really like the fluidness of the character's movement while moving throughout!Also,nice job with the look & sounds of the game....NICE!I really wish I could move the arrows for moving left/right to be closer together & maybe make them smaller or bigger,depending on preference,as well as the buttons to be placed to our liking (customize controls)?My last request would be to lay out a bit better home page...as far as what exactly are the objectives & what each character does,I.e traits or powers etc.JGREAT GAME...THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.Edit:I wonder if 'Resser' is going to ever reply to us,hope he continues to develop & update this game?

Last edited by Markaroni; 08-12-2013 at 04:36 PM.
08-11-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm always interested in a Super Smash Bros. type game. Hmmmm!
02-26-2014, 08:55 AM
How can you people stand this game? The movement control is absolutely awful. I think it's a dynamic virtual stick, but it has some major problems. Just trying to move right and holding in one direction causes my character to alternate between left and right. Was it really so hard to make a fixed virtual stick or a slider? I can't really recommend a game where it barely feels like I can control my character. That aside it's an interesting smash bros-like game.

Another thing that's just a pet peeve of mine, I don't like games that forces you to switch characters at random. In this game you need a team of 2+ characters and you switch characters whenever you grab a health pickup. It's fine in theory, but because there is always one health pickup spawned in the stage and the wonky controls makes it so you're switching characters more often than I'm comfortable with and it gets confusing. Why couldn't I make a team of 1 character if I don't want to deal with the constant switching? That's just a design choice I don't agree with though.

Game Center: Jenohart