★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Needing testers [Ultimate Trivia: Impossible Video Game Trivia]

08-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Needing testers [Ultimate Trivia: Impossible Video Game Trivia]

Hey everyone,

We are needing a few game testers for our new title, Ultimate Trivia: Impossible Video Game Trivia. If you are interested please let us know! I have included one easy question and one harder question.

Question 1:
Utilizing the Chrome Engine 4, this title lets you traverse to the fictional country of Isla Trueno.

Question 2:
The only title by a major game publisher that uses the Bible for the player's character to find redemption.
08-10-2013, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwaller1 View Post
Hey everyone,

We are needing a few game testers for our new title, Ultimate Trivia: Impossible Video Game Trivia. If you are interested please let us know! I have included one easy question and one harder question.

Question 1:
Utilizing the Chrome Engine 4, this title lets you traverse to the fictional country of Isla Trueno.

Question 2:
The only title by a major game publisher that uses the Bible for the player's character to find redemption.
LOL so which one is the easy one? I have been looking for a good trivia game about gaming! I can't wait to see this one!
Let me see
Question 1 - Tropico?

Question 2 - Red Dead Redemption ?
08-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Btw

I would recommend posting this a Trivia App title not needing testers. Also Add a poll for the hardest question or something!
08-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackKing42 View Post
LOL so which one is the easy one? I have been looking for a good trivia game about gaming! I can't wait to see this one!
Let me see
Question 1 - Tropico?

Question 2 - Red Dead Redemption ?
Wrong on both accounts but great guess!