★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's the incredible hybrid of first-person shooter and 3D brick breaker in space! Destroy the hazardous orbital debris. Fly in all dimensions, repulse the balls, aim at the debris, exterminate! Collect the power-ups and release space-quaking powers of their countless combinations. "Up" and "down" are just long-forgotten words. Can you maintain your orientation through all those dizzy flights?

+ All spatial dimensions
+ All degrees of freedom
+ 5 breathtaking planetary systems
+ 85 orbits, littered with whimsically formed space debris
+ Amazing innovative power-ups system
+ 175 different power-ups combinations
+ Power-ups multiply each other's power
+ Incredible vertiginous flights
+ Ergonomic tilt and touch control
+ Balls, blasts and lots of FUN!

TouchArcade Bot's comments:
08-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Dudes, this has the potential to be huge. No IAPs, by the way. Might check it out in a bit.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

08-11-2013, 11:14 AM
This looks really wild! Can't resist! And no IAP's? Instabuy!!
08-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
This looks really wild! Can't resist! And no IAP's? Instabuy!!
You're a better man that I am. Only reason I held back, tbh, is the file size. If you do check this out, could you please tell me how big it is uncompressed?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
You're a better man that I am. Only reason I held back, tbh, is the file size. If you do check this out, could you please tell me how big it is uncompressed?
Hi!
I am one of the developers of Skyvenger. On my iPhone it takes 278 Mb in uncompressed state. It doesn't download any additional content, so it should be of the same size on any other device.
The reason for such a size is that the app contains quite a lot of HD graphics.

Guys, I'm happy to see that you appreciate the game pretty high on the grounds of the video. Sincerely hope you won't be disappointed after downloading and playing it on the devices.

Last edited by Ilia Vishnevsky; 08-11-2013 at 02:59 PM.
08-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Wow, so it's a fully 3D (as in rotational) block breaker? This might just be a first for the App Store.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
08-11-2013, 05:57 PM
This does look cool. I'm also low on space so I'll wait for some impressions before clearing space for it.
08-11-2013, 06:46 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAHHH

I have no idea what this is but I am buying it now imps soon
08-11-2013, 07:06 PM
Get this game now. It's fun it's hectic it's a great challenge. I'm not going to spoil anything but great music and sound. Only tilt controls that might deter some people. Just great and very original for iOS must buy.
08-11-2013, 08:15 PM
I love a good brick breaker and this is fantastic. I wondered how well the 360 degree thing would work and how hectic it could get because of it. But the pace is spot on and power-ups, etc. work well. I also think the tilt controls work great and am not sure I would play it any other way even if there were other options.

Only thing I was wondering is scoring. Is it a multiple if how fast you eliminate the blocks or are other factors involved?